Rajasthan JVVNL Technical Helper Online Form 2022 :– Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited JVVNL has published a recruitment notification on 05 Feb 2022, The notification is for recruitment of JVVNL Technical Helper (III) 2022 Rajasthan Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Technical Helper How To Apply Online Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Rajasthan JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment Details :-
|Exam Authority||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited JVVNL|
|Recruitment Name||Technical Helper (III) Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Post||1512 Posts|
|Selection Process||Exam, Documents Verification|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||09/02/2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||28/02/2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Job & Exam Location||Rajasthan|
|Category||Latest Govt Recruitment|
Details of Vacancy :
|JVVNL Technical Helper (III)||1512|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|JVVNL Non TSP||370||103||216||51||164||124||7||1035|
|JdVVNL Non TSP||135||37||77||18||59||44||0||370|
Application Fee :
|General & Other State||500||500|
|SC / ST / EBC / MBC / BC||400||400|
At one’s own level – Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
Age Limit : as on 01/01/2023
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/ Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Educational Qualification :
Class 10 High School with ITI / NCVT Certificate in Lineman / Electrician / Power Electrician / Wireman / SBA Trade.
Exam Centre :-
The Centre for examination will be kept in Rajasthan preferably in Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Sriganganagar, Hanumangarh, Sikar and Alwar.
Selection Process :-
- Computer based “common competitive examination” for the post of Technical Helper shall be conducted through online mode.
- The selection process will consist of two phases i.e. Pre & Main examinations.
- The pre-examination will only be for screening and shortlisting of candidates.
- Pre examination shall consist of objective type questions on General Awareness and Technical Knowledge.
- There shall be 100 questions carrying 1 mark for each.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Pre Exam Duration : 02 Hours and Main Exam Duration : 02 Hours
- The break-up of question paper, marks and syllabus shall be as hereunder:
How to Apply:
Rajasthan JVVNL Technical Helper Online Form 2022
- First download official notification.
- To fresh apply, click on ‘Register’ link
- After registration, click on ‘apply online’
- Enter all required details in the form.
- Upload passport size photo, signature and other required documents.
- Submit application form.
- Pay application fee.
- Download the application and get a printout of it.
Hand Written Declaration :-
“I, ________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Important Link :-
|Apply Online:||Registeration | Login|
|Exam Syllabus||Click Hare|
|Download Notification:||Click Hare|
|Official Website||Click Here|