Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2022 Recruitment Online Form. A very big update is coming out from the side of Join Indian Navy. Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2022 Recruitment is out. Any candidate who is interested in this recruitment, then that candidate must apply this form. Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2022 Recruitment Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Read the official notification carefully. Apply this form only after reading the notification. The apply link is given below. Visit the official website for details. Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July Online Form 2022
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Recruitment Highlights:-
|Name of Exam||Join Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Education Branch, Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July Online Form 2022 :- Indian Navy invites applications for the below mentioned posts classified as 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme Jan 2022 from the eligible candidates to apply Online Post Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy (B. Tech) Recruitment 2022, can read the Full Notification,
- E-Shram Card 2022 Apply Online Registration, Download Card
- BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 2788 Post bsf.gov.in
- SSC Constable GD Physical 2021 PET PST Full Details, Running, Height, Chest
- SSC Phase 9 Admit Card 2021 SSC Phase 9 Admit Card Download
- SSC MTS Result 2022 Check SSC MTS Tier1 Result Date Merit List
- UP Police Operator / Workshop Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link Here
- Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card Download 2022 Exam Date Out
Application Will Be No fee For All Candidates, Rs. 00/-
|Starting date of online application||27/01/2022|
|Closing date of Online Application||08/02/2022|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Name of the Post:-
|Branch Name||Total Post|
|Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches||30|
Age Limit :-
- Candidates should Born between Born between 02 Jan 2003 and 01 July 2005 (both dates inclusive)
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule.
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates should Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English
- Who can Apply. Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) All Indian Common Rank List (CRL) – 2021 Published By NTA.
Selection Process :-
IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2022. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Jan 2022.
Mode of Vacancy 2022
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2021 (for B.E. / B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank published by NTA.
How to Apply:-
Indian Navy B.Tech Online Form 2022 – Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27/01/2022. Save time during the application submission, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile. The procedure for applying online.
Indian Navy Online Form 2022 :- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTRATION | LOGIN|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Full Video||CLICK HERE|