ESIC Online Form 2022 : Employee State Insurance Corporation Limited (ESIC) Official notification out for ESIC Job Posts vacancy. Candidates can apply online application form here at https://www.esic.nic.in/ notification for feeling upto 3847 vacancies for UDC , MTS & Steno, various Posts. Below we share notification, posts detail, admit card download link, vacancy, syllabus, ESIC Recruitment 2022 Official Notification Out for ESIC ICSIL Job Posts vacancy. Candidates can apply online application form here at www.esic.nic.in/ Employee State Insurance Corporation Limited (ESIC) out 01 Notification for Feeling upto 3847 vacancies Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno), Posts. Below we share notification, posts detail, admit card download link, vacancy, Syllabus, result, more updates. ESIC Online Form 2022
ESIC Vacancy Notification 2022:-
|Organization Name||Employee State Insurance Corporation Limited (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Vacancies||3847 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test,|
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2022:-
Eligible applicants, who are finding ESIC Vacancy, We have informed them that Employee State Insurance Corporation Limited. (ESIC) official notification regarding ESIC Recruitment 2022 So they are ready to fill ESIC UDC , MTS & Steno, Recruitment 2022 Online Form. As per latest
- E-Shram Card 2022 Apply Online Registration, Download Card
- BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 2788 Post bsf.gov.in
- SSC Constable GD Physical 2021 PET PST Full Details, Running, Height, Chest
- SSC Phase 9 Admit Card 2021 SSC Phase 9 Admit Card Download
- SSC MTS Result 2022 Check SSC MTS Tier1 Result Date Merit List
Application Fee :
- General / OBC / EWS – One time Registration Fees of Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Female/ Ex Serviceman – One time Registration Fees of Rs. 250/- (Refundable)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Age Limit :
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years, (For MTS)
- Age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years, (For UDC & Steno)
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
State / Region Wise Vacancy Distribution -:
|State / Region||UDC||MTS||Steno|
- Upper Division Clerk– Prelims, Mains, Skill Test
- Multi Tasking Staff- Prelims, Mains
- Stenographer- Written Test, Skill Test
Educational Qualification :
UDC –Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any stream from any Recognized University in India with having working knowledge of computer..
Steno. – Candidates who have passed Class 12th Examination from Any Recognized University in India with having skill test norms i.e. Dictation : 10min @80 wpm, Transcription : 50 min (English), 65 min (Hindi)..
MTS – Candidates who have passed Class 10th from Any Recognized University..
25,500 – Rs. 81,100 (For UDC & Steno): 18,000 – Rs. 56,900 (For MTS)
How To Apply Online :
- Visit the official website: www.esic.nic.in
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use. ESIC Online Form 2022
Hand Written Declaration :-
“I Your Name , Herby declare that all the information submitted by me
in the application form is correct and valid.
I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Important Link :-
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Hare|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Apply Online Video||Click Hare|