Cantonment Board Chowkidar Fitter Recruitment 2022 :- Offline applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizen/Candidates for the under mentioned post in Cantonment Board Kamptee (CBK) for Direct Recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts through recruitment portal i.e. https://kamptee.cantt.gov.in/.
The online application can be filled-up from 05.02.2022 to 04.03.2022 till 1800 hrs. Thereafter the website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply offline well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of the submission of online application. No offline applications form will be accepted. The details of vacancy along with pay scale and category reservation is given below, Cantonment Board Chowkidar Fitter Recruitment 2022
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022:-
|Organization Name||Cantonment Board Kamptee (CBK)|
|Name of the Post||Chowkidar, Fitter|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Apply Offline Start Date||05/02/2022|
|Apply Offline Last Date||04/03/2022|
Application for offline mode means– The candidate should take print out of blank application form in detailed advertisement and fill it. The filled application form should send to address of cantonment board in physical form along with the required documents and Demand Draft of Rs. 200 as an application form fee in favour of CEO Cantonment Board Kamptee payable at Kamptee.
Mode of Applications: Offline (by hand/by Indian post /any other offline mode) applications only, Complete in all respect will be accepted. Any application form received from any other digital source shall not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Eligibility Criteria –
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fulfil the educational qualification, age and other requirements as mentioned in this advertisement.
- The candidate meets the criteria issued by the Central Government and is in possession of requisite Certificate for Ex-servicemen and PwBD certificates.
Cantonment Board Vacancy Details-
|Post Name||UR||Total Post|
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 04.03.2022.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 years.
Application fee should be in form of Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- only
Qualification –Cantonment Board Vacancy 2022 :-
|Fitter||Passed in 10th and ITI- National Trade Certificate (NTC) or National apprentice Certificate (NAC) in the trade of pipe fitter/plumber issued by the government.|
|Chowkidar||10th Class Passed|
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Penalty for Wrong Answers
- Skill test Examination
Syllabus for Written Examination for Chowkidar
The question paper shall be of 02 Hours duration of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions of objective type questions on test of reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and English language.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50 Question||50 Marks|
|General knowledge/Awareness||50 Question||50 Marks|
Syllabus for Written Examination for Fitter.
The question paper shall be of 02 Hours duration of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions of objective type (multiple choice questions) of the respective discipline as well as questions on test of reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and English language, sanitation and hygiene
|Question related to syllabus of Fitter trade||40 Question||40 Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20 Question||20 Marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||20 Question||20 Marks|
|General knowledge/Awareness||20 Question||20 Marks|
Important Date :-
|Start Date for Apply Offline||05.02.2022|
|Last Date for Apply Offline||04.03.2022|
|Exam Date & Admit Card||It will be notified on website after last date of submission of the application.|
Required to bring following Documents:-
How to Apply :-
Before applying, the candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the Post.
- Candidates will be required to complete the prescribed Application form (attached), the instruction for which is available in this document.
- The Photocopies of following self-attested documents should accompany the application forms:-
- Application form duly signed by the candidate.
- Certificate of date of birth.
- Certificate for Ex-servicemen and PwBD certificates
- Two latest coloured passport size Photographs.
- Certificates of requisite Academic qualification with details marks.
- Two self Addressed Envelope.
- Identity Card (Passport /Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Election Commission ID Card/ CGHS/ECHS Card/Income Tax PAN Card/ any other Govt ID card).
- Original Demand draft of Rs 200/- for all categories of applicant
Application in the prescribed form (attached) be sent to address of
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, CANTONMENT BOARD KAMPTEE, DISTRICT- NAGPUR STATE – MAHARASHRTRA PIN -441 001,
Important Link :-
|Offline Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|