Indian Army Fireman Recruitment 2021 :- Applications are Invited in the Prescribed Format From the Indian Citizens and States For the Post Of Fireman, Indian Army Offline Form 2021 There are 3 vacancies offered in this recruitment. complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for Indian Army. Indian Army Fireman offline Application Form 2021
Indian Army Fireman Recruitment 2021:-
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Fireman|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Qualification||10th /12th Pass|
|Apply Online Start Date||Coming Soon|
|Apply Online Last Date||21 days from the date of notification released|
Indian Army Fireman Vacancies:-
|Name of Post||Number Of Vacancy|
- Wait for Official Notification,
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Will Be Rs. 00/- No fee For UR/ OBC/ SC / ST / And Other Candidates
Qualification – Army Fireman Recruitment 2021
|Fireman||12th Pass / Equivalent.|
Army Fireman Salary :-
Selected candidate for the post of Firemen in Indian Army will get paid for Rs. 19900 as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
Selection Process :
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Important Last Date :-
Application form on or before 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Candidate who belongs to Ladakh sub division of JK, Lahaul and Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Camba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar island and Lakshhadweep can submit their application form within 28 days from the date of notification released.
Candidates are required to bring following Documents:-
(1) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 02 copies without turban photographs.
(3) Education Certificates
. (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(6) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(7) NCC Certificate. NCC A/ B/ C certificate and Republic day parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority
How to Apply :-
Indian Army Fireman offline Application Form 2021
- Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the Indian Citizens and States for the post of 03 (Three) Fireman General / Unreserved along-with photocopies of Certificates/Testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, profession, caste, character, domicile and recent passport size photograph (5 cm x 3.5 cm) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Application as per format given complete in all respects should reach 313 COY ASC (SUP) TYPE F Narangi Mil Stn ( Guwahati).
- Applications received after Coming Soon will not be entertained.
Important Link :-
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|