Army Cantonment Board Bharti 2021 :- Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizen/Candidates for the under mentioned post in Cantonment Board Kamptee (CBK) for Direct Recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts through recruitment portal i.e. www.canttboardrecruit.org .
The online application can be filled-up from 13.11.2021 to 06.12.2021 till 1700 hrs. Thereafter the website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of the submission of online application. No offline applications form will be accepted. The details of vacancy along with pay scale and category reservation is given below, Army Cantonment Board Online Form 2021
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021:-
|Organization Name||Cantonment Board Kamptee (CBK)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher, Safaikarmachari , Male ward servan|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||13/11/2021|
|Apply Online Last Date||06/12/2021|
Eligibility Criteria –
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fulfil the educational qualification, age and other requirements as mentioned in this advertisement.
Cantonment Board Vacancy Details-
|Post Name||UR||OBC||ST||Total Post|
|Male ward servan||01||—||—||01|
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 06.12.2021.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Will Be Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred Only) All Category
Qualification – Army Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||I. Passed 12th or equivalent with 50% marks and 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE OR Passed 12th or equivalent with 50% marks and 04 years course in Bachelor of Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE OR Passed 12th or equivalent with 50% marks and Diploma in Education (Special Education) in accordance with Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR Passed 12th or equivalent with 45% marks and Diploma in Technical Education in accordance with NCTE OR Degree with 50% and Bachelor of Education in accordance with NCTE.
II. Should have Passed CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) / TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) from recognized Govt. Institute.
III. MSCIT Certificate (has to be submitted within 06 month of joining).
IV. Candidates with D Ed (Special Education) OR B Ed shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years of appointment as primary teacher
|Assistant Teacher,||4th Class Passed|
|Safaikarmachari ,||10th Class Passed|
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Skill test Examination
Syllabus for Written Examination for Assistant Teacher.
The question paper shall be of 02 Hours duration of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions of objective type questions on test of reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and English language.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50 Question||50 Marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||25 Question||25 Marks|
|General knowledge/Awareness||25 Question||25 Marks|
Syllabus for Written Examination for Male Ward Servant.
The question paper shall be of 02 Hours duration of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions of objective type (multiple choice questions) of the respective discipline as well as questions on test of reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and English language, sanitation and hygiene
|Syllabus related to sanitation and hygiene||60 Question||60 Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20 Question||20 Marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||10 Question||10 Marks|
|General knowledge/Awareness||10 Question||10 Marks|
Syllabus for Written Examination for Safai Karmachari.
The question paper shall be of 02 Hours duration of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions of objective type (multiple choice questions) of the respective discipline as well as questions on test of reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||20 Question||20 Marks|
|Syllabus related to sanitation and hygiene||60 Question||60 Marks|
|General knowledge/Awareness||20 Question||20 Marks|
Important Date :-
|Start Date for Apply Offline||13/11/2021|
|Last Date for Apply Offline||06/12/2021|
|Last date to take printout of filled Application||06.12.2021|
|Exam Date & Admit Card||To be intimated on Website/Portal|
Required to bring following Documents:-
(1) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 02 copies without turban photographs.
(3) Education Certificates
. (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
(ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from the Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(6) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(7) School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied / is presently studying.
(8) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
How to Apply :-
Mode of Applications: Online applications only, Complete in all respect will be accepted. Any application form received from any other source shall not be entertained and will be summarily rejected. Army Cantonment Board Online Form 2021
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|