Territorial Army Officer Vacancy 2022 :- Applications are Invited in the Online From the Indian Citizens Male / Female For the Post of Officer, Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022, complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Territorial Army, Territorial Army (TA) Online Form 2021 , TA Army online Form 2022 ,Territorial Army Officer Online Form 2022
There is good news for Indians who are waiting for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment. Tutorial Army Officer online application will start from 01 July 2022. Last Date – 30 July 2022. Interested eligible candidates can fill the form from the official website of Territorial Army. Before filling the form, read the official notification issued by the Territorial Army carefully. Check all the details like Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Job Location, Selection Process once correctly. All this information is also given on this page in short. For details visit the official website. Territorial Army Officer Vacancy 2022
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022:-
|Organization Name||Territorial Army|
|Name of the Post||Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No of the Posts||Not mentioned in the TA notification|
|Apply Online Last Date||30 July 2022|
Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences, ta online form 2021
Territorial Army Vacancies:-
Territorial Army has issued an official notification for the various posts of Pre-Employed Armed Forces Officer, Those candidates are interested in Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 Application Form can apply and read this article and get Full Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification , eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary & official website
|Name of Post||Number Of Post|
Age Limit: 19/August/2022
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 01/July/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/July/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment : 30/July/2022
- Admit Card :
- TA Officer Exam Date : 25/September/2022
Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded
- Application Will Be Rs. 200/- For UR/EWS/OBC
- Application Will Be Rs. 200/- For SC/ST/Female
Qualification – Territorial Army Recruitment 2022
from any recognized Graduate university. they can also apply through official site of the Territorial Army Before 30/July/2022.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Territorial Army Syllabus
No. of Question
|Part -I Reasoning||50||50||2 hrs|
|Part-II Elementary Mathematics||50||
|Part-I General Knowledge||50||50||2 hrs|
Candidates are required to bring following Documents:-
(1) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph. Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old,
(3) Education Certificates
. (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc
(ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from the Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(6) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(7) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(08) NCC Certificate. NCC A/ B/ C certificate and Republic day parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(09) Sports certificates. should be with registration number and from government recognized sports institutes/ bodies as under:-
How to Apply :-
- Nationality :Only Indian Citizens (Male & Female) are Eligible.
- Employment :Gainfully Employed
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part1)have been given on the website. ( Territorial Army Officer Online Form 2022)
Important Link :-
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|