Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2021 :- Applications are Invited in the Prescribed Format From the Indian Citizens and States For the Post Of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Safaiwala And Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Messenger General / Unreserved, Indian Army Offline Form 2021 complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for Indian Army. Indian Army MTS offline Application Form 2021
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||MTS|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Apply Online Start Date||17/04/2021|
|Apply Online Last Date||10/05/2021|
Indian Army MTS Vacancies:-
|Name of Post||Number Of Post|
|MTS (Messenger)||1 (Gen)|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||1 (Gen)|
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- 35 Years for Government Servants as Per Orders
Application Will Be Rs. 00/- No fee For UR/ OBC/ SC / ST / And Other Candidates
Qualification – Army MTS Recruitment 2021
|MTS (Messenger)||Matriculation / 10th Pass / Equivalent.|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||Matriculation / 10th Pass / Equivalent|
Selection Process :
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Candidates are required to bring following Documents:-
(1) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 02 copies without turban photographs.
(3) Education Certificates
. (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
(ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from the Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(6) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(7) School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied / is presently studying.
(8) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(9) Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
(10) NCC Certificate. NCC A/ B/ C certificate and Republic day parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(11) Sports certificates. should be with registration number and from government recognized sports institutes/ bodies as under:-
How to Apply :-
Indian Army MTS offline Application Form 2021
- Applicationsare invited in the prescribed format from the Indian Citizens and States for the post of 01 (One) x Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) (Safaiwala) and 01 (One) x Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) (Messenger) General / Unreserved along-with photocopies of Certificates/Testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, profession, caste, character, domicile and recent passport size photograph (5 cm x 3.5 cm) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Application as per format given complete in all respects should reach Army Recruiting Office, Nagpur, Opposite Railway Station, Nagpur – 440001 by 1600hrs on 10 May 2021.
- Applications received after 10 May 2021 will not be entertained.
Important Link :-
|Form Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|