South Central Railway Recruitment 2022 :- South Central Railway has invited SCR Notification for the candidates from all over India can apply for various posts. Eligible candidates can apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed medium. The number of posts related to South Central Railway Jobs 2022, departmental notification, application process, selection process, educational qualification, last date and other information can be checked on the table given below.
This is a good opportunity for talented female male candidates from all over India looking for SCR Railway Notification 2022 in South Central Railway to get South Central Railway Bharti 2022. Eligible candidates for South Central Railway Recruitment, who possess the prescribed education certificate of South Central Railway, can submit the SCR Railway Vacancy application form through the departmental website scr.indianrailways.gov.in before the last date. South Central Railway Recruitment 2022
South Central Railway Vacancy 2022 Vacancy Details :-
|South Central Railway
|Type of Employment
|Chief Training Instructors on Mechanical and Electrical and
Senior Training Instructors on Mechanical
|More Govt. Jobs ⇓
Details Of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
|2 Posts (Anticipated vacancies)
|NAME OF THE POST
|1. Regular SSE/DSL-Mechanical working with Level 7 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. 2. Upper age as on the date of notification should be 55 years.
3. The staff working as SSE/DSL (Mechanical) in identical scale/level i.e. with Level–7 are only eligible to volunteer to the post of CTI/Mech.
|1. Regular SSE/DSL-Electrical working with Level 7 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
2. Upper age as on the date of notification should be 55 years.
3. The staff working as SSE/DSL (Electrical) in identical scale/level i.e. with Level-7 are only eligible to volunteer to the post of CTI/Elec.
|1. Regular JE/DSL-Mechanical working with Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, 2. Upper age as on the date of notification should be 55 years.
3. The staff working as JE/DSL (Mechanical) in identical scale/level i.e. with Level-6 are only eligible to volunteer to the post of STI/Mech.
Required Age Limit:
Candidates’ upper age as of the date of notification should be 55 years.
Mode of Selection:
- There will be written examination (75 marks) and all those candidates who score not less than 60% marks in written test (professional ability) should be called for a Class room lecture trial (25 marks) (RBE 39/2020).
- Committee constitution will be in terms of RBE No. 93/2018. Principal/Head of the Training Institute will be associated in class room trial. Thus the selection process will evaluate the knowledge as well as communication skill of the candidates as both are required for the post of Instructors.
- Maximum Marks: 100, Qualifying Marks: 60% (aggregate of Written Test and class room trail).
- Panel will be drawn in the order of merit.
Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 0/-
SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
SCR Recruitment Salary ;-
As the selection is in the identical scale i.e. Level–7/Level-6, the employees selected for the posts of CTI&STI are not eligible for any fixation of pay. However, the employees selected for the posts of CTI & STI are eligible for the Training Allowance in terms of the Railway Board.
|Starting Date of Submission of Application
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|Notification & Form
|हिंदी में पढ़ें
|यहाँ क्लिक करें