NTA JIPMAT 2022 Online Form : Are you also preparing for the entrance exam of Join Integrated Program in Management Admission Test JIPMAT 2022 for a long time, then we want to tell you that, the process of online registration for NTA JIPMAT 2022 has been started.
Let us tell you that, all our candidates and candidates can do online registration for nta cmat 2022 application form from 10.05.2022 to 09.06.2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.) and get its benefits. NTA JIPMAT 2022 Online Form
NTA JIPMAT2022 Details :-
|Examination||NTA JIPMAT 2022|
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Article category||NTA JIPMAT 2022 Application Form|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam type||National level entrance exam|
|Date of examination||will be announced later|
|CSIR NET official website||https://jipmat.nta.ac.in/|
NTA JIPMAT 2022 Important Dates:-
|Date for submission of online applications||10.05.2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||09.06.2022|
|Last date for making online fee payment||10.06.2022|
|Application form correction||Available Soon|
|Date of issue of admit card||Announced Later|
|Date of examination||03.07.2022|
About National Testing Agency (NTA) :-
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted by the Ministry of Education with the task of conducting the Join Integrated Program in Management Admission Test JIPMAT w.e.f 2022.
NTA JIPMAT 2022 Eligibility:-
Before filling the Join Integrated Program in Management Admission Test JIPMAT application form candidates must be aware of the Join Integrated Program in Management Admission Test JIPMAT eligibility criteria. NTA will reject the application form of NTA JIPMAT 2022 on ineligible candidates. The conditions to know who can apply for JIPMAT 2022 are given below.
NTA JIPMAT 2022 Application Fee :-
|Category of the candidates||Application fee|
Rs 1000/- (Female)
|Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PWD/ OBC (NCL)||Rs.1000/- (Male)
Rs 1000/- (Female)
NTA JIPMAT 2022 Age Limit :-
- No Age Limit for NTA JIPMAT 2022 Admission. candidates belonging to any category.
Candidates Must Have 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Minimum 60% Marks. For SC / ST Candidates Required : 55% Marks.
Details of Examination :-
- The examination will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Each question carries four (04) marks. One (01) mark will be deducted for a wrong answer
|questions (MCQ)||Total no. of Qns.||Marks per Qns.||Total Marks|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||33||04||132|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||04||136|
NTA JIPMAT 2022- Test Centers :-
|Guntur||Guwahati||Gwalior||Gautam Budh Nagar|
NTA JIPMAT 2022 How to Apply Online :-
- NTA JIPMAT 2022 First of all you have to come to the home page of its official website.
- Now on this page you have to click on Registration for JIPMAT 2022 at the bottom.
- Now on this page you will get the option of New Registration on which you have to click,
- Now you have to fill this registration form carefully
- After that you have to login to the portal
- All the requested documents will have to be scanned and uploaded and
- Lastly, you have to pay the application fee online and get the receipt etc.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें /||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|