Central Bank of India Admit Card 2023 :- Central Bank of India was applying for the post of Apprentice, its application has been successfully done. All you candidates are waiting for. When will the admit card of all of us start downloading? Let me tell you all No information has been released yet, as soon as any information will be released. First of all the update will be given to you through this page. For more details, you can check the official website.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Online Form 2023 Details :-
|Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||5000 Posts|
Important Date :-
|Opening Date for Online Registration||20.03.2023|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||03.04.2023|
|DATE OF ONLINE EXAMINATION ( TENTATIVE)||April 2nd week|
Application Fee :-
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female||Rs. 600/-|
Recruitment Details :-
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
Age Limit Details :-
- In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 20 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Central Bank of India Admit Card 2023 :- Coming Soon.
Education Qualification :-
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Download Admit Card 2023 :-
- First of all, one has to go to its official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- After that you will get the option of Central Bank of India Admit Card which has to be clicked.
- After clicking, enter your registration ID and password.
- Will be able to download Admit Card 2023.
- So that you download it in 2 copies and you will get your exam through that admit card.
- Take a print out of the submitted final form for further proces
Important Link :-
|Admit Card||Coming Soon.|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 20 to 28 years.
Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.