UPPCL AE Online Form 2022 :– official notification out for UPPCL Job Posts vacancy. Candidates can apply online application form here at www.upenergy.in. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited out 01 notification for feeling upto 14 vacancies for Assistant Engineer AE Civil Posts. Below we share notification, posts detail, admit card download link, vacancy, syllabus, UPPCL Recruitment 2022 official notification out for UPPCL Job Posts vacancy. Candidates can apply online application form here at www.upenergy.in. Following Process of UPPCL AE Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification, UPPCL AE Online Form 2022
UPPCL Assistant Engineer AE Vacancy Notifications 2022
||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL
||Assistant Engineer (AE)
||July 2022 3rd Week
UPPCL Assistant Engineer 20202 Recruitment Notification
Eligible applicants, who are finding Assistant Engineer Vacancy, We have informed them that Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Department has upload an official notification regarding Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2022 So they are ready to fill UPPCL Assistant Engineer 2022 Online Form. As per latest information of government of up,
Application Fee :
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 826/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs. 12/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Age Limit :
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have sufficient knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script.
- ii.) A degree in Civil Engineering from a University OR Institution established by law in Uttar Pradesh or from any other Institution recognized by the State Government, or a degree or Diploma recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Government OR
- iii.) Section- ‘A ’ and ‘B’ the Associate membership of the Institution of Engineers (India) OR
- iv.) Be an Associate member of the institution of Civil Engineers (London).
How To Apply Online :
- Visit the official website: www.upenergy.in
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
Important Link :-