Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023 :- Applications are invited for the post of Ordnance Factory Apprentice on different trades. Whichever candidates want to apply for Apprentice. All those candidates will apply through offline. Before applying offline, download the official notification through the link given below and read it thoroughly only then apply offline. All the important information related to this recruitment is mentioned on this page. For more details check the official website.
Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Name Of The Organization||Ordnance Factory ,|
|Advertisement No||1810/ LB/ 57-TA/ 2022|
|Name Of The Post||Graduate & Technician|
|Number Of Vacancies||76|
Details Of Vacancies: Trade Apprentice :-
|Name of the Trade||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice (Graduate Engineers)||06|
|Graduate Apprentice (General Streams)||40|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma Holders)||30|
Education Qualification :-
- Passed Final Year Degree in Engineering/Technology or Degree in General Streams (i.e. Bachelor of Science, commerce, Computer Application) and Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by a recognized University/Board of Technical Education of a state. However the selection will be made on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the Final Year Examination of Degree/Diploma.
- Should not have Training or Job Experience of a period of one year or more after attainment of the qualification.
Pay Scale Details :-
|Name of the Trade||Salary|
|Graduate Apprentice (Graduate Engineers)||Rs. 9,000/- PM|
|Graduate Apprentice (General Streams)||Rs. 9,000/- PM|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma Holders)||Rs. 8,000/- PM|
Focusing Dates :-
|Offline Apply Starting Date||09.04.2023|
Required Age Limit:
Minimum Age: 14 years
Maximum Age: No restrictions in upper age
Mode of Selection:
Based on the Merit List & Documentation Verification
Terms and Conditions :-
- The selected apprentice(s) shall be required to execute a contract as per rules.
- No request for appointment in any post in this factory will be entertained on completion of training.
- Other terms and conditions are applicable to such Apprentice as per the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended 1973, 2014 and 2019).
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may apply for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice by 30/04/2023 in the prescribed format.
- Application in the prescribe PROFORMA only be accepted.
- Applications received in Ordnance Factory Chanda after 30/04/2023 for any reason what so ever it may be including delay by Post Office, will not be entertained.
|Notification & Application Form||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
Passed Final Year Degree in Engineering/Technology or Degree in General Streams (i.e. Bachelor of Science, commerce, Computer Application) and Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by a recognized University/Board of Technical Education of a state. However the selection will be made on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the Final Year Examination of Degree/Diploma