NWDA Steno, JE & UDC Online Form 2022 :- National Water Development Agency (NWDA) invites online applications from Indian Citizens for following posts for its JE, UDC, Steno various Post field offices located across the country. The details of posts, age, educational qualification and pay scale / level are given below: read the Full Notification and Apply Online Form for NWDA Vacancy 2022
NWDA Recruitment Details 2022:-
|Board Name||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Post Name||JE, UDC & Steno|
|Notification Released Date||23.04.2022|
|Total No.Of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date for Application Submission||23.05.2022|
|Selection Process||(CBT), Skill Test|
|Candidates Apply||All Over India|
|Job Location||Any Location in India|
Important Dates :-
- Notification Released Date: 23.04.2022
- Start Date for Apply Online: 23.04.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23.05.2022
- DFCCIL CBT Admit Card :
- DFCCIL CBT Exam Date : Will be notified later on website.
Details of Vacancy :-
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||01|
|Stenographer Grade -II||02|
|Junior Manager (Civil)||Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
|Jr. Accounts Officer||· .Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
· .Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office / PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
|Upper Division Clerk||
Age Limit :-
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||18-27 Years|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||21-30 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||18-27 Years|
|Stenographer Grade -II||18-27 Years|
Age Relaxation :-
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years
(15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC)
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
|Government employees including Departmental candidate||(i) 5 years for Jr. Engineer, Hindi Translator and Jr. Accounts Officer.
(ii) Upto 40 years for UDC, Stenographer Gr-II and LDC (Minimum 3 years service has been rendered in Government Department/Autonomous Bodies)
- UR/EWS/OBC : 840/-
- SC / ST : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online & Offline Mode.
|Post Name||Pay Level|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Upper Division Clerk||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)|
|Stenographer Grade -II||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)|
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing)
- Document Verification
How to Apply:-
visiting the NWDA website and going to the tab “Career” available at http://nwda.gov.in/content/ NWDA Online Form 2022
- Accept the Terms & Conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Applicants need to sign-up by filling up post applied, Name, valid Mobile Number and valid E-mail ID. d) Reserved Category candidates
- After submitting the above details, candidates will receive Login ID & Password on their registered mobile number and Email ID
- Candidate should now re-login with Login ID & Password received on registered E-mail ID/Mobile Number.
- Click on the respective link to Upload Photograph/Signature/Certificates
- Confirm payment on NWDA , Print Application Form
Important Link :-
|HOW TO APPLY||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|FULL VIDEO||CLICK HERE|