NEET PG 2023 :- NEET PG 2023 Application Registration: Information Bulletin for NEET Post Graduate 2023 has been issued by the National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences ie NBE on the official website. The application registration process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ie NEET PG 2023 for admission to postgraduate medical education courses has started on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 3 pm. Aspirants for NEET PG can register themselves till January 27, 2023.
NTA NEET PG 2023 Application Form Details :-
|Examination||NEET PG 2023 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Organization||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences|
|Article category||NEET Application Form 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Exam type||National level medical entrance exam|
|Apply Last Date||27.01.2023|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|NTA official website||natboard.edu.in|
NEET 2022 Important Dates:-
|Date for submission of online applications||07.01.2023|
|Last date for receipt of application||27.01.2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||03.02.2023|
|NEET PG Application form correction||30.01 to 03.02.2023|
|Exam City announcement|
|Date of issue of admit card||27.02.2023|
|Date of examination||05.03.2023|
|Date of Result||31.03.2023|
NTA NEET PG Eligibility:-
NEET-PG 2023 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2023-24 which will include the following:
Age Criteria :-
- There is no defined age limit for the candidates who wish to apply for NEET PG 2023,
NTA NEET PG Application Fee:-
- Aspirants must have completed their MBBS degree or should possess provisional pass certificate from a recognized medical institute of India.
- Candidates must possess a provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
- Candidates must have completed their 12 months rotatory internship or are likely to complete on or before March 31, 2023.
NEET PG Selection Process :-
To apply for the NEET PG 2023 exam, you must complete the application form, available on the official website (nta.nic.in) when it becomes available. In addition to paying the application costs and uploading your papers (such as your image, signature, hand imprint, and other certifications), you must undertake the following to apply for NEET 2023.
Steps to NEET Registration Online Form 2022:-
- Apply for Online Registration
- Fill Online Application Form
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Pay Examination Fee
How to Apply for NEET PG Registration?
- Complete the online application form as quickly as possible when it has been made available. Go to the NEET organization’s main website.
- Locate the option labeled “New Registration” and click on it.
- Fill out the form by entering your name, email address, date of birth, and contact number, then click the “submit” button.
- The registration process ends, and you will get an email with your login details (ID and Password).
- Provide your personal information along with selections for the exam center, medium, and academic information.
- Submit the necessary papers in JPG and PDF format. These documents include photos of the size of a passport, academic credentials, category certificates, signatures, and thumb imprints, among other things.
- Pay the application fee established by the NTA and print off a copy of the application as the last step in the process.
Complete the online application form as quickly as possible when it has been made available. Go to the NEET organization’s main website. https://nbe.edu.in/
There is no defined age limit for the candidates who wish to apply for NEET PG
To apply for the NEET PG 2023 exam