Indian Army TES Online Form 2023 :- Indian Army TES 50th Course July 2023 Notification Out Notification for Technical Entry Scheme 50 Course Jan 2024 has been issued by the Indian Army. 12th pass unmarried male candidates can apply for this course. Applications for the Army TES 50 course will start on 01 June 2023 and run till 07 July 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this course through the official website, as well as detailed information related to Indian Army TES 50 course Jan 2024 Candidates read the post till the end and download the online application. The official notification link is given below.
Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023 :-
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||TES 50 Course ( Course – Jan 2024)|
|Article||Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment 2024|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||01.06.2023|
|Apply Online Last Date|
Indian Army TES 50 Vacancies:-
|Name of Post||Number Of Post|
|Indian Army 10+02 TES 50||90|
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 16 Year 6 Month & Maximum 19 Year 6 Month.
- not be born before 2 July 2004 and 1 July 2007 (both days inclusive)
- Age Relaxation: – SC, ST, OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Will Be –
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Qualification – Army TES 50 :-
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 60% Marks with PCM Stream.
- Only Unmarried Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy.
- JEE Mains 2022 has been made Mandatory from Indian Army TES 50 Course
Selection Process :
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The salary for the post is Rs.56, 100/- to Rs. 2,50,000/- per month.
Candidates are required to bring following Documents:-
- Recent Passport Size Photo (Light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th Pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card / Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment How to Apply :-
The step by step process for the candidates to apply is given below. By following the process given below, candidates will be able to fill their application form.
- First of all visit the official website of Indian Army,
- After that click on Only for Officer Entry.
- After that click on the candidate registration and do your registration.
- After that login your id with the help of gmail id and password below already registered.
- Then fill the form by uploading your photo.
- At last take a print out of the form.
Important Link :-
01 Jun 2023 to 30 Jun 2023
Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 16 Year 6 Month & Maximum 19 Year 6 Month.