Indian Army NCC 51th Special Entry (April 2022 Batch) Online Form 2021 : Army Recruiting Join Indian Army invites online application from eligible Male / Female candidates. Recently Join Indian Army has released the recruitment advertisement for NCC 51th Special Entry (April 2022 Batch) can Apply Here is a great opportunity for all those candidates. Candidates who want to apply for All India Army Women And Men NCC Army recruitment The link for the application is given below. Before applying all the candidates should check their Qualifications, Age, Height Etc.
Women & Men Army Bharti Details:-
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates 55 NCC 51th Special Entry in Indian Army Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 05 OCT 2021 to 03 NOV 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||NCC 51th Special Entry|
|Job Location||Announced Later|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||05/10/2021|
|Apply Online Last Date||03/11/2021|
Hamirpur Army Bharti Rally 55 Vacancies
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|NCC MEN 49 Entry||50|
|NCC Women 49 Entry||05|
Age Limit : 19-25 as on 01/01/2022
Application Will Be Rs. 00/- No fee For UR/ OBC/ SC / ST / And Other Candidates
Selection Process :
Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I
will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website
Qualification – Army Recruitment Rally 2021
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks.
- NCCB OR C
Candidates are required to bring following Documents:-
(1) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 20 copies without turban photographs.
(3) Education Certificates
. (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(8) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(10) NCC Certificate. NCC B/ C certificate and Republic day parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|हिंदी में जानकारी||यहाँ क्लिक करे|