Indian Army NCC 52 Entry ( October 2022 Batch) Online Form 2022 : Army Recruiting Join Indian Army invites online application from eligible Male / Female candidates. Recently Join Indian Army has released the recruitment advertisement for NCC 52 Special Entry ( Course : October 2022 ) can Apply Here is a great opportunity for all those candidates. Candidates who want to apply for All India Army Women And Men NCC Army recruitment The link for the application is given below. Before applying all the candidates should check their Qualifications, Age, Height Etc. Indian Army NCC 52 Entry Online Form 2022
Women & Men Army Bharti Details:-
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates NCC 52th Special Entry in Indian Army Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 15 March 2022 to 13 April 2022. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||NCC 52th Special Entry October 2022|
|Job Location||Announced Later|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||15.03.2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||13.04.2022|
Indian Army NCC 52 Entry Recruitment 2022 Vacancies :-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|NCC MEN 52 Entry||50|
|NCC Women 52 Entry||05|
Age Limit: As on 01-July-2022
Minimum – 19 years Maximum – 25 years
No Application Fee for All Candidates
Selection Process :
Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I
will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website
Qualification – Army Recruitment Rally 2022
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks.
- NCCB OR C
Candidates are required to bring following Documents:-
(1) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 20 copies without turban photographs.
(3) Education Certificates
. (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(8) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(10) NCC Certificate. NCC B/ C certificate and Republic day parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
How to Apply :-
For this post you have to apply online (Indian Army NCC 52 Entry Online Form 2022). Fill all the information by visiting the official website given below, first you have to register, after that you have to fill the form. You have to fill your details like your name, father’s name, mother’s name, Gmail mobile number and other important information
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|हिंदी में जानकारी||यहाँ क्लिक करे|