Indian Army Group C&D Recruitment 2021 :- Applications are Invited Offline Application From the Indian Citizens and States For the Post Of Army Group C & D Chowkidar, Mazdoor, Civil Motor Driver, Indian Army Offline Form 2021 complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for Indian Army. Indian Army Group C & D offline Application Form 2021 OFFICER COMMANDING, FOL Depot Kirkee, Opposite Khadki Railway Station, Near Range Hills, PIN – 411 020 (MAHARASHTRA) by speed / ordinary post within 21 days (28 days in respect of the candidates belonging to Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Regions) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News :- Army Group C&D Recruitment 2021
Army Group C & D Recruitment 2021:-
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Group C & D Chowkidar, Mazdoor, Civil Motor Driver|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Apply Online Start Date||03/07/2021|
|Apply Online Last Date||23/07/2021|
Indian Army Vacancies: –
Indian Army Group C & D Vacancy Details-
|Post Name||UR||OBC||ST||Total Post|
|Civil Motor Driver||—||—||01||01|
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Will Be Rs. 00/- No fee For UR/ OBC/ SC / ST / And Other Candidates
Qualification – Army Recruitment 2021
|Chowkidar||· Matriculation / 10th Pass / Equivalent.|
|Mazdoor||· Matriculation / 10th Pass / Equivalent|
|Civil Motor Driver||· 10th pass (Matric from a recognized educational board).
· Must possess Civil Driving License for Heavy Vehicles & must have minimum two years’ experience of driving such vehicles thereafter
Selection Process :
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Written Exam
- Physical Examination
- The written test in all respect for Mazdoor, Chowkidar and Civil Motor Driver (CMD) will carry 150 marks.
- The question paper will be in bilingual format, objective type and matriculation level based.
- Answers to be marked on a OMR Sheet which will be issued at the examination center.
- Negative marking 0.25 marks for each wrong Answer.
- The division of syllabus is as under :
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 Marks|
|Numerical Aptitude||25 Marks|
|General English||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||50 Marks|
Important Date :-
|Start Date for Apply Offline||03/07/2021|
|Last Date for Apply Offline||23/07/2021|
Required to bring following Documents:-
(1) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 02 copies without turban photographs.
(3) Education Certificates
. (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
(ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from the Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(6) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(7) School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied / is presently studying.
(8) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
How to Apply :-
Indian Army Group C & D Offline Application Form 2021
Application are invited for under mentioned vacancies from eligible Indian National candidates in the prescribed format as given below along with self-attested photocopies of documents to reach OFFICER COMMANDING, FOL Depot Kirkee, Opposite Khadki Railway Station, Near Range Hills, PIN – 411 020 (MAHARASHTRA) by speed / ordinary post within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Army Group C&D Recruitment 2021
Important Link :-
|Form Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|