India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 :- Indian Post Department has issued a notification for the recruitment of 58 posts of Driver. All candidates willing to apply for Indian Post Driver Recruitment can apply offline. The last date to apply for Indian Post Recruitment for the Driver post is March 31, 2023. The application will have to be done offline by filling out the form at the address given below and sending it by speed post or registered post. For more details about the recruitment read this article till the end.
Indian Post Office Recruitment Details 2023
|Organization||Department of Posts|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Method of recruitment||Direct recruitment.|
|Total Vacancies||58 Posts|
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Address||“The Senior Manger (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No.37, Greams Road, Chennai- 600006”|
Application Fee :-
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- All Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay Examination Fee Through Indian Postal Order UCR Receipt.
- Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience of driving light and heavy Motor vehicle at least three years.
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
(A) Desirable qualification : Three years service as Home guard or Civil Volunteers.
Required Age Limit:- As on 31.03.2023
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/ Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Read official notification to get age relaxations details.
- Staff Car Drivert – Rs.19, 900/- (Level-2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC)
Mode of Selection:
Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of driving test to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles including knowledge of Motor Mechanisms and ability to remove minor defects in vehicle, Theory Test amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above. The pattern and syllabus of the tests, date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
- Written Exam (80 Marks)
- Practical test (20 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply Offline Form :-
The applications along with the requisite enclosures should be sent in an appropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as “Application for the post of Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Bengaluru” through Speed Post/Register Post only and addressed to “The Senior Manger (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No.37, Greams Road, Chennai- 600006” Application sent by any other means will be rejected, before 31.03.2023 by 17.00 Hrs. India Post Direct recruitment 2023
Important Link :-
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
through Speed Post/Register Post only
“The Senior Manger (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No.37, Greams Road, Chennai- 600006”