Danapur Army Rally Online Form 2021 :- ARO Danapur Army Bharti organizes recruitment every year This army recruitment is the district wise And the names of those districts are– Patna, Siwan, Buxar, Bhojpur, Saran,And Gopalganj, and Vaishali can Apply ARO Danapur Army Online Form 2021 Open Army recruitment posts are a clerk, technical, trades Candidates wait for the Danapur Army Recruitment Rally every year. Here is a great opportunity for all those candidates. Candidates who want to apply for Danapur Army recruitment The link for the application is given below. Before applying all the candidates should check their Qualifications, Age, Height Etc
Danapur Army Rally Online Form 2021:-
Danapur Army Rally Bharti 2021 Details:-
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||GD, Clerk, Technical, Tradesman|
|Job Location||Danapur ( Patna)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Date||Coming soon|
|Rally Date||Coming soon|
HQ Danapur Vacancies
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman (8th & 10th Pass)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) & NA (Veterinary) in RVC
- Technical/ Soldier (Tech) Aviation / Ammunition Examiner
- Soldier General Duty: 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Soldier Technical/ Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper/ Sol Tdn: 17 years 06 months to 23 years
Application Will Be Rs. 00/- No fee For UR/ OBC/ SC / ST / And Other Candidates
Selection Process :
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Written Exam
- Merit List
Qualification – Danapur Army Recruitment 2021
|Soldier General Duty (GD)||10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Board following grading system Min of D Grade (33-40) in each subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Technical||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% mks in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass (Steward, Chefs, Artisan (Wood work), Washer Man, Dresser, Tailor and Support Staff)||Class 08th / 10th simple pass.|
|Soldier General Duty (GD)||77-82 cm|
|Nursing Assistant||77-82 cm|
|Store Keeper||77-82 cm|
Danapur Army Height :-
|Soldier General Duty (GD)||170 cm|
|Nursing Assistant||170 cm|
Danapur Army Age Limit :-
|Soldier General Duty (GD)||17.5-23 years|
|Nursing Assistant||17.5-23 years|
|Store Keeper||17.5-23 years|
ARO Danapur Army Weight:-
|Nursing Assistant||50 kg.|
Physical Fitness Test:-
|1.6 Km Run||
Beam (Pull Ups)
|Group I-Uptill 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40|
|Group II- 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
(For Junior Commission Officer (Religious Teacher) Age group 25-34 years upto 8 Min required to qualify
Candidates are required to bring following Documents / Certificates in original with two attested photocopies –
(1) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 20 copies without turban photographs.
(3) Education Certificates
. (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
(ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from the Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(6) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(7) School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied / is presently studying.
(8) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(9) Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
(10) NCC Certificate. NCC A/ B/ C certificate and Republic day parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(11) Sports certificates. should be with registration number and from government recognized sports institutes/ bodies as under:-
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Coming Soon|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|
|Full Video||Click Here|