Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility 2022, Bihar Polytechnic Apply Online Form
Bihar Polytechnic Online Form 2022 :- Candidates must be inspected before submitting the application. The examination of the University of Applied Sciences of Bihari also indicates that DCECE is a state entrance examination organized to present polytechnic courses such as PE/PPE/PM/PMM and other courses offered by various institutions and institutes of Bihar. Before applying for this exam, applicants may apply or not. Through this article, applicants can consult detailed information on the eligibility of Bihar University of Applied Sciences 2022 for different courses.
Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2022 :-
|Article||Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Online Form 2022|
|Category||Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Admission|
|Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Apply Start Date||15.05.2022|
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2021
|Online Application Form Release||15 May 2022|
|Last date to fill the application||07 June 2022 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Challan)||07 June 2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Online)||08 June 2022|
|Last date to submit/receive the application||09 June 2022|
|Application Correction Starts||09-10 June 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Dates of Examination||Notify Soon|
For Polytechnic Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th class examination from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Score a minimum of 35% qualifying marks in the examination.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply for this course.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with two years ITI or two-year experience.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 19 years as on 1st week of July 2020.
Eligibility for PE
The aspirants will have shown the 12th standard mark sheet bearing 35% scores
There are no age criteria
Eligibility for PPE
The aspirants must be clearing 10th or related exam with 50% secured and the subjects must be Science and Mathematics.
They must be completed 19 years while the admission process.
Eligibility for PMD
The aspirants qualifying 10th or another related exam from the subject’s chemistry, physics, biology, and English subjects will be considered for the exam.
The aspirants should be attaining 15 years’ age then only they will be considered for admission.
- For 1 program: 750/- Rs. (480/- for SC/ST)
- For 2 program: 850/- Rs. (530/- for SC/ST)
- For 3 programs: 950/- Rs. (630/- for SC/ST)
- For 4 programs: 730/- Rs. (1150/- for SC/ST)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification (Released)||Click Here|
|Registration/Application Form||Click Here|
|Application Correction (Starting soon)||Click Here|
|How to Fill Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|Result/Merit List||Click Here|
|Counseling/Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|