Bihar ITI 2021 Online Application Form 2022 :- For admission to various Government / Private colleges, and institutes in the state of Bihar, ITICAT is organized in the Date of 02.05.2022. Candidates who are interested can apply online through the official website www.bceceboard.com Bihar Combined Competitive Examination Board conducts this examination every year. The Application Form will be released online mode. Bihar ITI Registration will be opening in 05.04.2022. Candidates can start enrolling for the Bihar ITI Entrance Exam for their higher studies. Read below for more details about Bihar ITI Online Form 2022
Bihar ITI Online Application Form
Bihar ITI Application Form 2022 :- Eligibility Criteria
Online registration for Bihar ITI will soon be going to be started. Those seeking admission in various ITI colleges in Bihar must apply for Bihar ITI admission on or before the due date.
The entrance exam will be held in the month of 29 May tentatively. You are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. To get all the important information about Bihar ITI admission 2022 read the given section carefully. Bihar ITI Application Form 2022 : Bihar Apply Online, Date Scheduled, Eligibility Criteria.
Bihar ITI Important Dates (Expected) 2022
|Reopen online registration process||05.01.2022|
|Online registration ends on||02.05.2022|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of
Online Application form of Registered candidate
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application
Form of Registered Candidate
|Availability of Hall Ticket||14.05.2022|
|Date of entrance exam||29.05.2022|
|Online Editing of Application Form :||04- 07.05.2022|
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent qualification in Maths and Science from Bihar school education board or CBSE.
- They must clear the subjects such as Maths, Physics, and Chemistry individually.
- Appearing candidates can also apply. However, they need to produce the passing certificate of 10th or equivalent at the time of counseling.
- For Non-science courses, the applicant should pass 10th or equivalent in any subject.
- For the IT courses, candidates are needed to pass 10th or equivalent qualification with science subjects.
- The minimum age of applicants should be a minimum of 14 years as of 1st August.
- The minimum age limit must be 17 years, for Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle trade applicants.
- There will be no upper age limit for candidates.
- Application fee will be Rs. 750.
- Application fee will be Rs. 100 for reserved category.
- Application fee will be Rs. 430 for disable.
- Pay fee via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or through bank challan.
Bihar ITI 2022 Exam Pattern :-
Type of questions:
The exam will come in an Objective type questions
Total number of questions will be 150
Total marks will be 300
- Duration will be 2 hours 15 minutes
- 2 marks for each correct response
- No provision of negative marking
The Difficulty Level of the exam will be 10th Standard
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Inportent Link :-
|Apply Online||Registeration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join||Click Here|