Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Online Form 2022 :- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant Exam-2022 This recruitment has been released for 445 posts. All the candidates have to apply online for this recruitment, It is the dream of any candidate to get the recruitment of Junior Assistant, apply online for this. The application date for this recruitment has been started from 20 Dec 2022.
Complete information related to this recruitment has been told to all of you on this page. Like, complete information about exam pattern, syllabus, selection process, age limit, salary etc. has been given on this page. Before applying online, download the official information and read it thoroughly only then apply online.
UKPSC Uttarakhand Junior Assistant DEO Recruitment 2022 :-
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Jail Warder|
|Official Notification||Available Now|
Important Dates :-
|Date for submission of online applications||30.11.2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||20.12.2022|
|Last date for making online fee payment||20.12.2022|
|Date of Examination||Will Be Released Soon|
Application Fee :-
- Application Fee For UR/OBC/EWS : Rs 150+26.55/-
- Application Fee For SC/ST : Rs 50+26.55/
- Application Fee For Physically Disable : Rs 26.55 /-
UK JA Vacancy Details :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Assistant DEO||445|
Age Limit :- As on 01.07.2022
|Name Of Post||Age|
|Junior Assistant DEO||18-42 Years.|
Educational Qualification :-
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Merit List
UKPSC Uttarakhand JA DEO Recruitment 2022 :-
Online applications are invited for selection by direct recruitment on a total of 445 vacant posts for the Junior Assistant Examination-2022 under the Department of Prisons Interested candidates can apply online on the website of the Commission by 20 December 2022 as per the conditions mentioned in the advertisement. Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Online Form 2022
UKPSC Junior Assistant Exam Details :-
How To Apply Online :-
- Visit the official website: https://psc.uk.gov.in
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs (3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
Important Link :-
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Hare|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
30 Nov 2022 to 20 December 2022