UPSC JE Online Form 2023 :– Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer for candidates from all over India, whatever candidates want to get recruited in it. All those candidates can apply through online. All the important information related to this recruitment was given on this page. For more details check the official website. Keep checking this page to be the first to know all the information related to each recruitment.
UPSC JE Online Form 2023 Highlights :-
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Post Name||Electrical, Civil|
|Exam Conduct By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Number of Post||76|
|Helpline Number||011-23098543 / 23381125 / 23385271 / 23098591|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
UPSC Recruitment Name of the Post :-
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||26||05||13||03||10||04||58|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||10||01||05||02||03||01||25|
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: 00/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
UPSC Post Age Limit :-
- In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 21 to 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Educational Qualification :-
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Salary Details :-
- Level-6 in the pay Matrix (Rs. 35400-112400/-).
Duty Details :-
- Preparation/ Planning/ Checking of Preliminary/ detailed estimates for works of construction/ maintenance of buildings, Externals services and reconciliation, Preparation/ checking/verification of Bills, Valuation reposts of buildings, Remedial measures, Preparation/examining NIT, Examining reports of Arbitration/CTE, Statutory authority etc. cases, Maintaining of records of Assets of ESIC, details of latest fittings cables schedule, preparation of SLD, layout sketches also as calculation of cable routes, locations of D.Bs., Switch boards etc., efficient running of E/M installations, maintenance of logsheet, Any other job as assigned by higher officer.
How to Apply Online Form / Registration
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- Click the Part-I link to register
- Enter personal details, address and educational qualification for
- Candidates are also required to choose their preferred branch
- Verify the details before submitting the registration form
- On successful registration, the registration ID
Candidates need to login with the generated registration ID to fill the details
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN TELEGAM||CLICK HERE|
Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 21 to 30 years.