UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2023 :–
UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||Employees Provident Fund Organization|
|Post Name||APFC & EO / AO|
|Exam Conduct By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Number of Post||577 Posts|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Helpline Number||011-23098543 / 23381125 / 23385271 / 23098591|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Name of the Post:-
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer||418 Posts|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners (APFC)||159 Posts|
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
|Last Date to Apply||17.03.2023|
|Admit Card Download||Released 2-3 days before exam|
UPSC Recruitment Selection 2023 :-
Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
UPSC EPFO Salary :-
|EO / AO||Pay Scale: Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as’ per 7th CPC|
|APFC||Pay Scale: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as’ per 7th CPC|
How to Download Admit Card 2023 :-
- To download the admit card, first go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on Latest Update on the home page of the website.
- Now go to the link of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer / Account Officer / APFO Recruitment 2023.
- Click on the download link here.
- Now candidates enter their application number and password.
- On submission, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
Important Link :-
To download the admit card, first go to the official website upsc.gov.in.