UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued recruitment on various posts. Whichever candidate wants to get admitted in a total of 1261 posts. All those candidates will apply through online. All the important information related to this recruitment has been given on this page. For more information keep checking the official website. To get all the information related to every recruitment first, keep checking this page.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 Highlights :-
|Name of Exam||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Exam Conduct By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Number of Post||1261 Posts|
|Helpline Number||011-23098543 / 23381125 / 23385271 / 23098591|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
UPSC CMS Notification Details :-
|Name Of Posts||NO. Of Posts|
|Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||584|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||01|
|General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in Municipal Corporation of Delhi||376|
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: 200/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
|Last Date to Apply||09.05.2023|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
UPSC Post Age Limit :-
- In this recruitment, the maximum age of all the candidates has been kept at 32 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Pay Scale Details :-
- Rs. 56,100- 1,77,500/- (Level-10)
Educational Qualification :-
- For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam (500 Marks)
- Interview (100 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online Form 2023 :-
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- Click the upsc.gov.in link to register
- Enter personal details, address and educational qualification for
- Candidates are also required to choose their preferred branch
- Verify the details before submitting the registration form
- On successful registration, the registration ID
Candidates need to login with the generated registration ID to fill the details
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN TELEGAM||CLICK HERE|
In this recruitment, the maximum age of all the candidates has been kept at 32 years.
For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.