UPSC CDS 2 Online Form 2022 :- Exam Is Open And Inviting Application For The Post of UPSC CDS II Exam 2022, Degree Pass / Appearing Candidates Apply Online UPSC CDS II Form 2022 Application Can Apply Online Before 18 May 2022 CDS (2) 2022 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). CDS is a National Level entrance examination which is conducted twice in every year. Through this examination, candidates get selected for Army, Naval and Air Force.
UPSC CDS II 2022 Application Form :- Union Public Service Commission has recently invited application for the Combined Defence Service CDS post. The online form of UPSC CDS 2 has to be filled. The online application for Combined Defence Service Exam 2022 will be from 18 May to 14 June 2022. Candidates can fill their form from the link given below. For more details about the recruitment visit the official website. The official website link is given below. UPSC CDS 2 Online Form 2022
UPSC CDS 2022 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||Combined Defence Service (CDS)|
|Types of exam||Board Level|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Course||UPSC Exams (Naval Academy & Air Force Military Academy)|
|Exam Conduct By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|CDS Exam Date||18.05.2022|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Helpline Number||011-23098543 / 23381125 / 23385271 / 23098591|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
UPSC CDS Name of the Post:-
UPSC Exams – Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Officers’ Training Academy
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||100|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Indian Naval Academy||22|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA)||187|
More Govt. Jobs ⇓
Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2022
ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022
UPSC CDS Age Limit : as on 01/07/2022
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 20 years & Maximum 24 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/ Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule.
- Age Between 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
Educational Qualification :
- For IMA & OTA : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- Naval Academy : Bachelor Degree in Engineering .
- For Airforce : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics & Math in 10+2 Level.
The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. The exam-takers are advised to use a black ballpoint pen to mark answers. There will be negative marking for the wrong answers. The medium of the exam is bilingual – English and Hindi.
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern 2022:-
(A)For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
- English, Duration- 2 Hours – Maximum Marks 100
- General, Duration- Knowledge 2 Hours- Maximum Marks 100
- Elementary, Duration- Mathematics 2 Hours- Maximum Marks 100
(B) For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
- English , Duration- 2 Hours & Maximum Marks 100
- General Knowledge , Duration: Knowledge 2 Hours – Maximum Marks 100
- Maximum marks allotted to the written exam and the interviews will be equal for each course
|Last Date for Apply Online||14.06.2022 Upto 06:00 PM Only|
|Last Date for Part II||14.06.2022|
|Last Date Complete Form||14.06.2022|
|Exam Date||04 Sep 2022|
|Admit Card Available||August 2022|
Part-I: CDS 2022 Registration
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- Click the Part-I link to register for CDSII
- Enter personal details, address and educational qualification for CDSII
- Candidates are also required to choose their preferred branch
- Verify the details before submitting the registration form
- On successful registration, the registration ID
Candidates need to login with the generated registration ID to fill the details in Part-II of CDSII form 2021.
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|PART II REGISTRATION||CLICK HERE|
|RE PRINT FORM||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN TELEGAM||CLICK HERE|
|CDS 1 Result Out||Click Here|