UPPSC OTR Registration 2023 :- UPPSC One Time Registration process is very much discussed. You also need to know what is UPPSC OTR One Time Registration?, How to register? And how to apply online through Online Application Form UPPSC Registration Portal Login, so let’s know what is One Time Registration. Candidate will not have to upload documents again and again. Just fill the online form. One Time Registration has started in UPSSSC from 03rd Jan 2023. There is no age limit while registering. for this no fee is required to be paid.
UPPSC OTR One Time Registration 2023 :- On registering for this, candidates will get a login account (UPPSC OTR Registration Form). With the help of this, candidates will be able to login to their account on any recruitment exit and apply for the job according to their qualification. After this, by doing OTR registration, candidates will select the examination and will be able to apply by paying the prescribed examination fee. This will make the application process easier,
UPPSC OTR One Time Registration 2023 Highlights:-
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||All Upcoming UPPSC Exam|
|Number of vacancy||Various|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|OTR Starting Date||18/08/2022|
|Helpline Number||0532 – 2407547, +91 – 8765973668, +91 – 8765973766|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
What is One Time Registration (OTR) :-
(One Time Registration – OTR) facility is being started. After the introduction of this facility, the candidates will have to fill their basic information and details repeatedly and apply for various examinations to be advertised and conducted by the Commission in future and regarding their educational qualification and qualification. Records will not need to be uploaded again and again. The main points of this one-time registration (OTR) facility are as follows – To participate and apply for any preliminary or main competitive examination to be conducted for the posts advertised in future by the commission, first one-time registration (One Time) Registration – OTR) is mandatory
UPPSC One Time Registration Form 2023 :-
The link for one time registration has been activated from 03rd Jan 2023. There is currently no last date for this. There is no age limit for registration. Candidates of any age, at least 8th pass can register. There is no fee to be paid for the registration. Candidates will have to upload the documents by entering their required details only. All other important information is available in the official notification.
Benefits of one time OTR registration :-
- No need to fill the application form again and again.
- Once you do OTR registration, your application form can be filled by entering the number of that registration in the release, there is no need to fill the details again and again, with the same OTR registration, your information goes for that post. You have to fulfill the minimum qualification of whatever advertisement has come out.
- At the time of UPPSC OTR registration, you upload all your qualifications, experience and documents all in one go. After that whatever recruitments come out, just you enter your voter registration in it, if you have the qualification, then your form gets approved online.
- You get rid of the hassle of filling the form again and again.
- You also get rid of uploading your document again and again.
- One Time Registration on UPPSC OTR Module is starting from 03rd Jan 2023, you should also get it done.
Following the Simple Step to Registered Online :-
- Step 1 : Open the Website https://otr.pariksha.nic.in/ or Direct Link Will be in this Page Some Useful Important Links Section
- Step 2 : Click on New Registration Tab
- Step 3 : Students will have to give their basic information such as: Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id and High School Class 10 Roll Number.
- Step 4 : Verify Your OTR Profile Details & Submit Registration.
- Step 5 : An OTP will be received on the registered email and registered mobile number of the candidate, he will have to enter it.
- Step 6 : The registration process will be completed, the candidate will see the OTR ID on the screen. Now candidate can take print and screen shot of OTR profile.
- Step 7 : Now the candidate will have to login, to login, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number / email or OTR id along with an OTP which will be received on the registered email and mobile.
- Step 8 : Change UPPSC OTR ID Password.
- Step 9 : Now the candidate UPPSC OTR registration process will be completed, now whatever new application comes out, the candidate can apply from the same, can also get the history of the old filling application from the same.
- For more information, you have to complete the notice issued to UPPSC OTR.
Candidates need to login with the generated registration ID to fill the details
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE / REGISTRATION||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN TELEGAM||CLICK HERE|