SSC Stenographer Online Form 2023 :- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023, The notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2023 is issued by the Staff Selection Commission. The recruitment of Stenographers is conducted every year by SSC. This year also SSC Staff Selection Commission has conducted the application of Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment from 2nd August to 23rd August 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment. SSC Stenographer Online Form 2023
SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification 2023 :-
The official notification for Stenographer Grade C & E Examination 2023 was released on August 2, 2023, on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. All the candidates who were waiting for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment, their wait is over. All the information about this recruitment has been given on this website. The vital information for you has been updated here; for more information, check the official notification. The report of the official and the link to the official website is given below; you can download the official notice by clicking on the link provided below.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Details 2023
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1207 Post|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C and D|
|Closing Date||23rd August 2023|
|Category||Stenographer Grade C and D|
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
Important Dates :-
Details Of Vacancies:
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ 2023
- Stenographer Group D Transcription
- English : 50 Minutes / Hindi 65 Minutes
- Stenographer Group C Transcription
- English : 40 Minutes / Hindi 55 Minutes
Required Age Limit:
As on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 18Years
- Maximum Age : 27Years for Grade D
- Maximum Age : 30 Year for Grade C
Mode of Selection:-
Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification. As per the notification, minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination, are as follows:
How to Apply SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 ?
- First of all, visit the official website of SSC. ssc.nic.in
- The login section will appear on the home page. If you already have an ID, then log in. If not, then click New User / Register Now.
- After that, feel the given information.
- After that, repeat the given information by clicking on the next step.
- After filling in all the details, click on submit.
- After that, create your password, then log in.
- After logging in, click on Apply Now.
- Feel the information given in front and click on preview.
- Then after checking all the information submit the final and take a printout.
Important Link Area :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Telegram Join||Click Hare|
Minimum qualifying marks in CBT :-
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc): 20%
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2023 :-
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Medium of paper||Hindi and English|
|Number of questions||200|
|Question types||Multiple choice questions|
SSC Stenographer Subjects :-
- Duration : 120 Minutes / 02 Hours
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Part||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|2||General English and Comprehension||100||100|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
First of all, visit the official website of SSC. ssc.nic.in
23 August 2023