SSB ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2023 :- Recruitment for the post of Stenographer has been issued by Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Its notice has been issued. All the candidates who were waiting for this recruitment. There is very good news for all those candidates. Check all the important information related to this recruitment on this page very well. Check the official for more details. Keep checking this page to know all the information related to every recruitment first.
SSB ASI Steno Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Name of the Posts||stenographer|
|Number of Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Category||SSB Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
Category Wise Recruitment Details :-
|Name Of Posts||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Education Qualification :-
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Application Fee :-
SSB Required Age Limit :-
- In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 18 to 25 years.
Age Relaxation :-
Candidates who belong to SC/ST Category will be relaxed in age up to 5 years,
Candidates who belong to OBC Category will be relaxed in age up to 3 Years Go through detailed notification to know more about age relaxation
Pay Scale :-
- Level-5 Rs.29,200-92,300 per month.
Skill Test Details :-
- Transcription minutes: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 time: 50 words per minute.
How to Apply Online Form 2023 :-
- Visit the official website: http://ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form,
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Transcription minutes: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 time: 50 words per minute.
In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 18 to 25 years.