RRC SR Apprentice Online Form 2024 :- Railway Recruitment Cell has invited online applications for 2860 posts of Apprentice in Southern Railway. For this recruitment, male and female candidates from all India will be able to fill the online form. Recruitment notification has been issued for both ITI and Pressure candidates. This is a good opportunity for those candidates who want to do apprenticeship in Railways. You will be able to apply online from 29 January to 28 February 2024. All the information related to applying is given further on this article. For more information, go to the official’s website, direct link will be found below. RRC SR Apprentice Online Form 2024
RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 :-
|Type of Employment
Details Of Vacancies:-
|No of Post
|Start Date Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
|Passed 10th/12th Class Examination of education or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
|Passed 10th Or ITI Percentage
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age for Ex–ITI 24 Years
- Maximum Age: For Freshers 22 years
- Relaxation of 5 years of Age for SC/ST Candidates.
- Relaxation of 3 years of Age for OBC Non Creamy layer candidates
As per Apprenticeship Act, Check Advertisement for Salary
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise, unit-wise, community-wise) The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation ( with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done The panel will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. In case of two Applicants ·having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
How To Apply RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 :
- First of all, go to the official site of Sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Or Click on the Apply link given below.
- Now, Read all the instructions in the Notification.
- Click on the Registration Link and complete your registration.
- After registration, click on the Login button and log in using Registration No. And Password.
- Fill out the application form carefully and upload all required documents.
- Pay the Application/ Examination fee if required.
- Now submit your application form and take a printout of the application form.
|Registration / Candidate Login
|Official Website of Southern Railways:
First of all, go to the official site of Sr.indianrailways.gov.in