RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 :- Railway Recruitment Cell has invited online application for 1832 Apprentice posts of East Central Railway. Candidates from all India can apply for this. If you also want to do apprenticeship in Railways then this is a good opportunity for you. This is a very good opportunity for the candidates waiting for Railway Apprentice. Its application is going to run from 10 November to 9 December 2023. Interested and eligible candidates should apply the form before the last date. The complete process of filling this form is given further in this article, for more information check the official incomplete information.
East Central Railway Apprentice 2023 Details :-
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), East Central Railway (ECR)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1832 Posts|
|Category||ECR Apprentice Online Form 2023|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||10.11.2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||09.12.2023|
Details Of Vacancies:
|Division Name||No of Posts|
|Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division||518|
|Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya||135|
|Carriage Repair Workshop/ Harnaut||110|
- 10th Pass (Minimum 50%)
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT)
Required Age Limit: as on 01.01.2023.
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Not below the age of 24 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable for following specified categories
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
- For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PwBD) -10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
Candidates can apply through
- Visit the official website: @https://www.rrcecr.gov.in/
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Click Here to Registration”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
|Online Form||Registration || Login|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Visit the official website: @https://www.rrcecr.gov.in/