OSSSC Recruitment 2023 :- OSSSC Lab Technician & Radiographer Online Form 2023, Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC Government of Odisha has recently invited applications for 1299 posts of Stenographer and Lab Technician. Candidates can fill out the online form for this recruitment from 21st September, the last date of which has been kept as 15th October 2023. If you want to get a job in the post of Lab Technician and Radiographer in Orissa, then you should apply for this recruitment.
Check the official notification before applying. Interested and eligible candidates should fill out the online form before the last date. All information about this recruitment is given further in this article. The process of applying will also be seen later. For more information, visit the official website; the link is given below.
OSSSC Lab Technician & Radiographer Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Lab Technician & Radiographer|
|Total Vacancies||1299 Posts|
OSSSC Various Post Important Dates :
|Date for submission of online applications||21.09.2023|
|Last Date for online Registration||15.10.2023|
|Last date for receipt of application||20.10.2023|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon|
Recruitment Details :-
|Name of the post||No of posts|
Application Fee :-
There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Pay Scale Details :-
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100 :-
Age Limit :- As on 15.09.2023
- In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 21 to 38 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Educational Qualification :–
HSC (Class 12) Certificate issued by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent certificate issued by recognized Board/Council/Indian University shall only be accepted.
Selection Process :–
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Merit List
OSSSC Lab Technician & Radiographer Exam Pattern 2023 :-
- The exam will be conducted in online (OMR)
- The exam will be having Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question will carry a maximum of 1 marks
- There is 0.25 negative marking in the exam.
|Subjects of Written Test||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|Questions on subjects as per syllabus of Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology||60||60|
|Questions based on practical skills||25||25|
|Arithmetic (HSC Standard)||10||10|
|English (HSC Standard)||05||05|
How To Apply OSSSC Online Form 2023 :–
- Visit the official website: www.osssc.gov.in
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE (21.09.2023)||CLICK HERE|
|NOTIFICATION For Lab Technician||Download PDF|
|NOTIFICATION For Radiographer||Download PDF|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
Visit the official website: www.osssc.gov.in