OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 :- OPSC MO Online Form 2023, Vacancy Notification, Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application form to be made available on the website (https://www.opsc.gov.in). The link for registration shall be available from 18.08.2023 to 18.09.2023 (Note: 18.09.2023 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application) for recruitment to 7276 posts of Medical Officers in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department in the Scale of Pay of Rupees 56100/- in Level –12,
OPSC Medical Officer Notification 2023 :-
Out of the total 7276 positions listed above, the Health & Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha has requested that the following positions be reserved for athletes and people with disabilities. The candidates who fall under the categories of Sports Persons and Persons with Disabilities will be adjusted according to those categories.
OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs.|
|Total Vacancies||7276 Posts|
|Scale of Pay||56100/- in Level –12,|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Advt No.||14 of 2023-24|
Important Date :-
Application Fee :-
- There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Recruitment Details :-
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||1065||532|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1643||822|
Education Qualification :-
- Candidates must possess an MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Candidates must possesses a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961
- Candidates must possesses the required Conversion Certificates recognized by Medical Council of India
Other Eligibility Conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must able to read, write & speak Odia and must have:–
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject,
Age Limit Details :-
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and not be above the age of 38 years as on the 1st day of Jan 2023
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Selection Process :-
Scheme of Exam:-
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in OTE & TS Cadre will consist of the following successive stages:–
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers shall be made on the basis of Written Test.
- The written examination shall comprise of one paper carrying 200 marks.
- There shall be 200 questions carrying one (01) mark each of Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) pattern.
- The duration of examination shall be three (03) Hours.
- There shall be no Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) Syllabus for M.B.B.S Course.
How to Apply OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2023 :-
- First of all click on the direct link to apply online given below.
- Here the official website of (OPSC will open in front of you. https://opsc.gov.in/
- Where you have to click on Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2023.
- Now an application form will come in front of you, in which you will have to fill the information sought.
- Along with this, necessary documents have to be uploaded.
- After that you have to pay your application fee.
- Finally click on submit, if you want you can also download your application form.
Important Link :-
|AAPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|Google News||Follow All Jobs For You|
Here, the official website of OPSC will open in front of you. https://opsc.gov.in/