Telangana Health Assistant Recruitment 2023 – MHSRB Multi–Purpose Health Worker (Female) ONLINE FORM 2023 – Medical and Health Service Recruitment Board Telangana (MHSRB) has recently invited the online application for the 1520 posts of Multipurpose Health Worker (Female). The Online Application for the Telangana Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) MPHA post is conducted from 25 August to 19 September 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment. Before using, check the eligibility condition given in the released notification; if you qualify, fill out the online form for this recruitment. This article provides all the information related to form filling and eligibility conditions. Check this article till the end. Keep visiting www.alljobsforyou.com for updates.
MHSRB Telangana Multi Purpose Health Assistant Recruitment 2023 :-
|Organization||Medical & Health Services Recruitment Board, Telangana (MHSRB)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1520 posts|
|Post Name||Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) MPHA|
MHSRB MPHA Vacancy Details :-
|SEBC – A||113|
|SEBC – B||146|
|SEBC – C||15|
|SEBC – D||105|
|SEBC – E||61|
MHSRB MPHA Zone Wise Vacancy Details :-
|Zone||No. of Vacancies||Districts|
|Zone-I (Kaleshwaram)||169||Asifabad-Kumrambheem, Mancherial, Peddapalli, Jayashankar- Bhupalapalli, Mulugu|
|Zone–II (Basara)||225||Adilabad, Nirmal, Nizamabad, Jagityal|
|Zone-III (Rajanna)||263||Karimnagar, Sircilla-Rajanna, Siddipet, Medak, Kamareddy|
|Zone-IV (Bhadradri)||237||Kothagudem-Bhadradri, Khammam, Mahabubabad, Hanumakonda, Warangal|
|Zone-V (Yadadri)||241||Suryapet, Nalgonda, Bhongir-Yadadri, Jangaon|
|Zone-VI (Charminar)||189||Medchal-Malkajgiri, Hyderabad, RangaReddy, SangaReddy, Vikarabad|
|Zone-VII (Jogulamba)||196||Mahaboobnagar, Narayanpet, Jogulamba-Gadwal, Wanaparthi, Nagarkurnool|
|Start Date for Apply Online||25.08.2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online:||19.09.2023|
|CBT Exam Date||Available Soon|
Telangana Health Assistant Education Qualification Details:-
- Must have passed Multi–Purpose Health Worker (Female) Training Course
- Registered with Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council (or)
- Must have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Training Course and have completed one–year clinical training in selected government hospitals in which they have been permitted to undergo clinical training (or) completed one year apprenticeship training in identified hospitals
- Registered with Telangana Paramedical Board
- Check advertisment for more details.
Required Age Limit: 01/07/2023
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 44 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OB PwD Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Mode of Selection :
Applicants will be selected based on 100 points of which:
- Maximum of 80 points for percentage of marks obtained in Computer Based Examination
- Maximum of 20 points will be awarded for service in state government hospitals/ institutions/ programmes on contract/ outsourced basis.
Telangana Health Assistant Recruitment Application Fee:
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs. 200/–
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/SBI Collect
Telangana Multi Purpose Health Assistant Recruitment Pay Scale :-
The scale of pay is 31,040 – 92,050
How to Apply MHSRB Telangana Multi Purpose Health Assistant Recruitment 2023 ?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of MSSRB. mhsrb.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the MPHA Female Recruitment Apply link given on the home page.
- After clicking, fill in the requested information.
- Upload your scanned documents.
- Than, make payment, then click on final submit.
- After the form is applied, download or print the receipt.
|Apply Online (25.08.2023)||Click Here|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
Visit the official website of MSSRB. mhsrb.telangana.gov.in
18 to 44 Years