JPSC Officer Recruitment 2023 :- Recruitment on various posts has been issued by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. The application for this recruitment will be started from 31 March 2023. All the candidates who want to get the recruitment will apply through online. For more details you can check the official website. Keep checking this page to know all the important news related to each recruitment.
JPSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||771 Posts|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
Important Date :-
|Apply Online Starting Date||31.03.2023|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Application Fee :-
Recruitment Details :-
|Name of Post||No. Of Posts|
Education Qualification :-
- It is necessary to have a post graduate degree or diploma in the concerned subject such as MD, MS, DNB or equivalent higher degree such as M.Ch.D.M. degree from medical colleges recognized by the Medical Council of India and must be registered as a doctor.
Age Limit Details :-
- In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates is 25 to 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Selection Process :-
- Educational Qualification Interview
- Document verification
- Other Process
How to Apply Online Form 2023 :-
- First of all candidates visit the official website JPSC of direct link is available below.
- After visiting the official website, candidates should read the released notification carefully.
- After that click on the link of apply online.
- After that fill the information asked in the application form properly, as well as upload the required document photo and signature etc.
- Candidates must not forget to pay the application fee as per their category.
- After successful application, take a secure printout of the application form.
Important Link :-
In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates is 25 to 45 years.
It is necessary to have a post graduate degree or diploma in the concerned subject such as MD, MS, DNB or equivalent higher degree such as M.Ch.D.M. degree from medical colleges recognized by the Medical Council of India and must be registered as a doctor.