JNU Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 :- Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Delhi has recently invited applications for 388 non-teaching posts. The application for this recruitment will start from 18 February 2023 till 10 March 2023. Candidates from All India can apply for this recruitment. Before Apply Check Official Notification Interested & Eligible Candidates Are Apply For This Recruitment. For this recruitment visit the official website link of official website is given below.
JNU Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 :-
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Delhi|
|Advt No.||1/RC (NT)/ 2023|
|Post Name||Non Teaching|
|Total Vacancies||388 Posts|
|Official Notification||Released Soon|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date||17 Mar 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test,|
|Job Location||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) New Delhi -110067|
JNU Recruitment Notification 2023:-
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Vacancy posts, have informed them. Through JNU Official Notification About JNU Recruitment 2023 About This Recruitment Are Ready to Fill JNU Various Posts Under Group — Recruitment 2023 Online Form. So read the notice, you can apply from the link given below.
Application Fee :
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC/EWS/SC / ST/Female/ PwD – Rs.500/-
- Payment will be made by Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
Age Limit :–
- Maximum Age of the Aspirants: 18 Years
- Minimum Age of the Aspirants: Available Soon
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Education Qualification :-
Available Soon, Education qualification of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya non-teaching recruitment is given in the official notification, post wise qualification can be checked after the release of notification.
|Application Starting Date||18.02.2023|
|Application Last Date||17.03.2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||17.03.2023|
|Correction Date||18-19 March 2023|
- Computer Based Test (CBT) / Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
As Per Rules
How to Apply for JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website: https://www.jnu.ac.in/
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Hare|
Visit the official website: https://www.jnu.ac.in/
18 Feb 2023 to 17 March 2023