IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Online Form 2023 :- IDBI Bank Jr. Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, IDBI Bank Limited has recently invited online application for the post of Jr. Assistant Manager, IDBI Bank Jr Assistant Manager has 600 vacancies. Eligible Eligible candidate can apply online before 30 September 2023. For this recruitment, all the information related to the eligibility criteria like qualification, age limit, application fee, important dates, exam date, is given below on this page. IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Online Form 2023
IDBI Bank Recruitment Details 2022:-
|Organization||IDBI Bank Limited|
|Total Vacancies||600 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Manager|
|Category||IDBI Recruitment 2023|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 – IDBI Bank (IDBI has released the Recruitment the vacancies will be updated here. Job openings for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 will be released by the Officials. www.idbibank.in We will update the detailed information Total Post 600 of IDBI Recruitment 2022 on this page IDBI Online Form 2023 Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply. Application form direct link is available on this page. IDBI Bank Jr. Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
IDBI Bank Category Wise Vacancy 2023 :-
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:-
|Apply Online Start||15.09.2023|
|Last date for application & Fee||30.09.2023|
|Online Exam Date||20.10.2023|
Age Limit : – As on 31.08.2023
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 20 years & Maximum 25 years.
- candidate must have been born not earlier than 31.08.1998 and not later than 31.08.2003 (both dates inclusive)
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
Application Fee :-
- •General / EWS / OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST/PwD – Rs. 200/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net banking/bank Challan
Education Qualification :
Graduate Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IDBI Bank Exam Pattern 2023 :-
- The above tests except the tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the four tests, by securing cut-off marks as decided by the Bank.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Candidates qualifying in OT will form the pool of shortlisted candidates and will be eligible for further selection process.
|Test Name||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||02 Hours|
|General / Economy / Banking Awareness / Computer / IT||60||60|
Hand Written Declaration :-
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
How to Apply IDBI Bank Online Form 2023 :-
Following are the steps of online application process :-
- Step 1 – Register @idbibank.in
- Step 2 – Fill the required information being asked
- Step 3 – Upload the scanned copy of the required documents (photo and signature etc.)
- Step 4 – Make the payment and submit the form online
- Step 4 – Must take printout