Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 :- Gujarat High Court has released the recruitment for the post of Assistant. This recruitment is on a total of 7778 posts. Whichever candidate wants to get admitted in this. All those candidates will start applying through online today. Before applying online, download the official notification through the link given below and read it thoroughly, apply online. For more details, you can check the official website. To know first of all the information related to each recruitment, keep checking this page.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Organization||High Court Gujarat|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1778 Posts|
|Category||High Court Recruitment 2023|
Focusing Dates :-
|Elimination Test (Objective Type – MCQs)||25.06.2023|
|Main Written Examination||August – 2023|
|Practical / Skill (Typing) Test||October – 2023|
Education Qualification :-
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared as deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on computer in English and/or Gujarati.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dtd.13/08/2008.
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi.
Category Wise Vacancy Details :-
|Name Of Posts||UR||SEBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
Required Age Limit :-
- Age limit should be 21 to 35 years
- Age Limit Refer official notification for more details.
Mode of Selection :-
- Written exam
- Skill Test (as per post requirement)
Application Fee :-
How to Apply Online 2023 :-
Candidates can apply through Online
Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per
- First click on the official website
- Now the home page will open in which you will have the first link for Translator Post in the Recruitment section, click on it.
- On the next page you will have the option of Apply Now, click on it
- Now the application form will open in front of you, read it thoroughly and fill it and submit all the documents.
- Pay the fee and submit
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
Bachelor’s Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared as deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
Age limit should be 21 to 35 years