Delhi ITI Online Form 2021 :- For admission to various Government / Private colleges, and institutes in the state of Delhi, Directorate of Training and Technical Education is organized in the Date of 15 July 2021. Candidates who are interested can apply online through the official website https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in/ Delhi Directorate of Training and Technical Education conducts this examination every year, The Application Form will be released online mode. Delhi ITI Admission Registration will be opening in 15 July 2021. Candidates can start enrolling for the Delhi ITI Entrance Exam for their higher studies. Read below for more details about Delhi ITI Online Form 2021
Delhi ITI Online Application Form 2021:-
|Organization||Department of Training & Technical Education|
|Article||Delhi ITI Admission 2021|
|Course Name||ITI certificate course|
|Last Date Application||08/08/2021|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
Delhi ITI Application Form 2021 :- Eligibility Criteria
Online registration for Delhi ITI has started. Those seeking admission in various ITI colleges in Delhi must apply for Delhi ITI Admission on or before the due date.
Delhi ITI Important Dates (Expected) 2021
|Reopen online registration process||15/07/2021|
|Online registration ends on||08/08/2021|
|Last Date for Verification :||13/08/2021|
|Choice Filling Last Date||15/08/2021|
|Tentative Rank Display on Portal||16/08/2021|
|Online Submission of objections/ correction||17-18/08/2021|
|Final Rank Display On Portal||23/08/2021|
|Publish of FIRST round Seat Allotment Result||26/08/2021|
|Display of vacant seat position after first round of seat allotment||04/09/2021|
|Publish of SECOND round Seat Allotment Result||10/09/2021|
|Display of vacant seat position after second round of seat allotment||18 Sep 2021|
|Publish of THIRD round Seat Allotment Result||24/09/2021|
|Display of vacant seat position after third round of seat allotment||03/10/2021|
|Publish of FOURTH round Seat Allotment Result||08/10/2021|
- Candidates should have passed 10th / 8th or equivalent qualification.
- Appearing candidates can also apply. However, they need to produce the passing certificate of 10th or equivalent at the time of counselling.
- For Non-science courses, the applicant should pass 10th or equivalent in any subject.
- For the IT courses, candidates are needed to pass 10th or equivalent qualification with science subjects.
- The minimum age of applicants should be a minimum of 14 years as of 1st August.
- The minimum age limit must be 17 years, for Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle trade applicants.
- There will be no upper age limit for candidates.
- Rs- 200/-.
- Pay fee via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or through bank challan.
Inportent Link :-
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join||Click Here|