Delhi High Court HJS Recruitment 2023 :- Delhi High Court has started the online application for Kota Judicial Service Examination 2023. This recruitment has been organized from 14th July to 29th July 2023. Candidates from All over India can apply online for this recruitment. The complete process to apply is given below on this page.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Organization||High Court Delhi|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Post Name||Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023|
|Category||High Court Recruitment|
Eligibility Criteria :-
(i) Nationality- A candidate for engagement to the post of Assistant must be a citizen of India.
(ii) Character :- The character of a candidate must be such as to render suitable in all respect for engagement in the service in the High Court. The decision of the Appointing Authority in this regard shall be final.
|Last Date of Payment||29.07.2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Category Wise Vacancy Details :-
|Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023||03||07||06||16|
Bachelor Degree in Law with 7 Year Advocate Practice.
Required Age Limit an on 01.01.2023.
- Age limit should be 35 to 45 years
- Age Limit Refer official notification for more details.
Mode of Selection:
- Written exam
- Skill Test (as per post requirement)
- Document verification
- Medical examination
Application Fee :-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
Candidates can apply through Online
Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per
- First click on the official website
- Now the home page will open in which you will have the first link for Translator Post in the Recruitment section, click on it.
- On the next page you will have the option of Apply Now, click on it
- Now the application form will open in front of you, read it thoroughly and fill it and submit all the documents.
- Pay the fee and submit
Important Link :-
First click on the official website