CRPF HCM And Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 :– Another recruitment has been issued by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) for the post of HCM and Assistant Sub Inspector. Whichever candidate wants to apply in this. All those candidates will apply through online from 10 May 2023. Download the official notification through the link given below and read it thoroughly, all the important information related to this recruitment has been mentioned on this page. For more details you can check the official website. Keep checking this page to be the first to know all the information related to each recruitment.
CRPF HCM And Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Overview :-
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||260 Posts|
|Post Name||HCM & ASI|
CRPF Number of Post :-
|Name Of Posts||UR||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)||25||04||02||32|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||173||38||17||228|
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Test from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note: Two or Three year Diploma Certificate in technical education done after10th class will not be considered equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
Application Fee :-
- There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Important Dates :-
|Date of Submission of online applications||10.05.2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee Payment||31.05.2023|
|Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (Tentative)||15/07/2023|
|Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative)||22-28 July, 2023|
CRPF Age Limit :- 31/05/2023
- The upper age limit for appearing in the LDCE will be 40 years as on closing date of receipt of application
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the rules of the government.
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Skill test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Joining Letter
How to Apply Online Form 2023 :-
- Firstly, visit the official website https://crpf.gov.in/
- Find the advertisement.
- Then, click on read the full notification carefully.
- AIIMS New Delhi notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- Finally, take the print of the application form.
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE (10.05.2023)||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
The upper age limit for appearing in the LDCE will be 40 years as on closing date of receipt of application
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Test from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.