CPCB Recruitment 2020 Released on Official Website. Applications are invited from the eligible and suitable Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to various posts on regular basis through open competition on all India basis. You can apply online from 05 May 2020 to 25 May 2020.Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
Details Of Vacancies:
|Organization||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs.|
|Total Vacancies||48 Posts|
|Post Name||Scientist–‘B’, Junior Scientific Assistant, Senior Technician, Data Entry Operator (Grade-II), Junior Technician, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Attendant (MTS)|
Name of The Post:-
- Scientist–‘B’ – 13
- Junior Scientific Assistant – 02
- Senior Technician – 06
- Data Entry Operator (Grade-II) – 02
- Junior Technician – 02
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 07
- Lower Division Clerk – 13
- Attendant (MTS) – 03
Application Fee :
PCB Pay Scale:
|Scientist B||Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400|
|Senior Technician||Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade II)||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100/-|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200|
|Attendant (MTS)||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900|
Age Limit :
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 305years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Educational Qualification :
- Data Entry Operator (Grade-II)
(a) 12th standard pass or equivalent, from a recognized Board / University
(b) should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry work.
- Junior Technician
(a) 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ Institution
(b) Certificate from ITI in Mechanical trade
(c) 3 years of experience in servicing laboratory machines in an organization / institution of repute.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant
12th class pass with Science subjects
Selection Process :
Go to official website http://cpcb.nic.in/ How to apply Coal India Online Form
- Find the advertisement “ Recruitment Advertisement No. ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
How To Apply Online Full Video Click Hare