CISF Constable Fire Syllabus 2022 :- CISF Constable Fire Exam Pattern 2022 – CISF Constable Fireman Syllabus PDF 2022 Download, Exam Pattern for CISF Constable Fireman 2022 CISF Fireman Constable Selection Process 2022 How to Prepare for CISF Constable Fireman 2022 Qualifying Marks for CISF Constable Fireman 2022.
CISF Constable Fire Exam Syllabus 2022 – Candidates applying CISF Constable Fire Form must know. What is the New Syllabus of CISF Constable Fire? Candidates should prepare for their exam according to the syllabus. Complete information related to CISF Constable Syllabus is given below. Online application for recruitment of 1149 posts has started. The recruitment is for the candidates from all the states of India. What is New Syllabus in CISF Constable Fire? Candidates will get to see complete information related to this step by step on this page below. CISF Constable Fire Exam Syllabus 2022
CISF Constable / Fire Recruitment 2022 :-
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1149 posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Constable/ Fire (Male)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CISF Vacancy Details
|S/N||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
CISF Constable Educational Qualification:
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject
CISF Constable Selection:
The Selection process of any CISF Constable is 4 to 5 stages i.e. physical test +Written exam CBT + document verification+ medical exam + joining.
CISF Constable Age Limit:
18-23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form (i.e. 04/03/2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/03/1999 and later than 04/03/2004.
CISF Constable Salary :
Constable / Fire – Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100
CISF Constable Physical Standard:
170 cm (162.5 cm for ST and 165 cm for Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh&Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim)
- Unexpended – 80 cm (77 for ST)
- Expended – 85 cm (82 cm for ST)
Exam Pattern :
Exam pattern of CISF Constable (Fire):
- Written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The time duration will be allowed of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/ general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/ Hindi. The questions will be set bilingual in English/ Hindi .
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|GK and Awareness||25||25|
Note : The minimum percentage of marks for qualification for next stage for
- General & Ex – Servicemen is 35%
- SC/ST/OBC is 33%.
Exam Syllabus :
CISF Constable (Fire) Written Examination Syllabus 2017 will be as follows :
- Analytical Aptitude : This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness : Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics :This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/Hindi :Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi, his basic comprehension would be tested.
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Notification Check||Click Here|
|Short Notification Check||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें /||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|