CAT 2023 :- Recently, the notification of the Common Admission Test CAT Examination 2023 has been issued by the Indian Institute of Management IIM. For all the candidates waiting for the information of the IIM CAT Examination 2023, the wait is over for all the candidates. Common Admission Test (CET) is a national-level entrance examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. All the information about this examination is given below on this page; check the article below.
IIM CAT Admission 2023 Notification :-
The Indian Institute of Management will conduct the Computer-Based Common Admission Test 2023 in three sessions on November 26, 2023. Detailed information on CAT Notification can be obtained from the CAT website. CAT website: www.iimcat.ac.in is a prerequisite for admission to various Post Graduate and Fellow/Doctoral programs of IIMs. CAT Application score is allowed to be used by empaneled non-IIM member institutes. A list of such institutions has been made available on CAT’s website. IIT CAT
IIM Common Admission Test 2023 Overview :-
|Examination||Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Organization||Indian Institute of Management (IIM)|
|Article category||IIM CAT Online Form 2023|
|Examination Category||For Admissions Into PG courses, FPM Courses|
|Last Date||13 September 2023|
|Duration Of Exam||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
IIM CAT Exam 2023 is conducted for MBA admission in the 20 various IIMs across the country in cities Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Calcutta, Indore, Jammu, Kashipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shillong, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Udaipur, and Visakhapatnam.
CAT Exam Dates 2023 :-
Below we have provided the complete official CAT Exam dates for 2023 session:
Application Fee :-
Applicants can submit CAT Appplication 2023 Application fee through online mode onlyhttps://alljobsforyou.com/. The Payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and UPI payment gateways only.
|SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs.1200/-|
|All other category Candidates||Rs.2400/-|
IIM CAT Notification 2023 Eligibility:-
- Essential Qualification: Applicants must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in Bachelor’s degree.
- Appearing Applicants: Applicants appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants having professional degree like CA/CS/ICWA can also apply.
How to Fill IIM CAT Admission Form 2023 ?
- All candidates can apply online for IIM CAT from 02/08/2023 to 13/09/2023.
- Before applying online under this IIM CAT Application Form 2023, you must read the official notification.
- While applying for this IIM CAT Form 2023, check all your documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, etc.
- Keep the scan of all the documents asked in this IIM CAT and your photo, signature, and ID proof, like an Aadhaar card / PAN card, etc., with you.
- After filling out the IIM Application Form 2023, could you read it thoroughly once?
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, they have to pay it.
- If any candidate does not pay the application fee, his application form will not be completed.
- Therefore, all the candidates must check the payment status of their Application Forms thoroughly.
- After submitting the application form, take a printout of it and keep it with you.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group Join||Click Here|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
Before applying online under this CAT Application Form, you must read the official notification.
13 September 2023