Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2022-23 :- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship pmsonline.bih.nic.in : Friends, now there is a great news for all the students. The Post Matric Scholarship Portal has been started by the Education Minister. On this the benefit of scholarship of students will be given very soon! For this you have to apply from the website of Post Matric. After passing one level course will not be eligible for scholarship for studying in another equivalent course i.e. I.Sc. After passing the examination of I.A., B.A. After passing the examination of B.Com. and M.Sc. Scholarship will not be given after studying in M.A class. If you have enrolled, then all of you will get scholarship through Bihar government, its complete information will be seen on this page below.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022 :- Official notice has been issued by the Bihar Education Department regarding “Scheduled Caste Post Admission Scholarship Scheme” and Scheduled Tribe Post Admission Scholarship Scheme” and “Chief Minister Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Post Admission Scholarship Scheme”. Such students / students who are Matric / Inter pass and are pursuing further studies can all apply through online for benefits under this. Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2022
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022 :-
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Post Matric Scholarship|
|Authority||NIC And Education Department, Govt of Bihar|
|Beneficiary||higher education Students|
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022 :-
Lakhs of students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward and Most Backward Classes of Bihar will now be able to get the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme easily. There will also be no need to apply on the National Scholarship Portal. Education Department has prepared its online portal of Bihar with the help of NIC, You will have to apply from this official portal, if you are tenth pass and have taken admission in 12th, then you will be able to take advantage of this scholarship, friends, on the occasion of launching it on Friday, Education Minister Vijay Kumar Chaudhary said that the Central Government’s N. Due to the dependence of applying on the SP portal, this scheme is pending for three to four years.
Eligible Candidates :-
- The amount of scholarship provided by the state and central government is Those students who come in the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes of the state, whose parents or their guardian’s annual income is within ₹ 250000, all those students will be given the benefit of Post Matric Scholarship Scheme in a year. !
- Under the post-entrance scholarship scheme, only the students studying in higher classes after passing the matriculation / entrance examination can apply for the scholarship.
- After passing one level course will not be eligible for scholarship for studying in another equivalent course i.e. I.Sc. After passing the examination of I.A., B.A. After passing the examination of B.Com. and M.Sc. Scholarship will not be given after studying in M.A class.
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Student Passbook
- Student Photo
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Maitric Marksheet
- Inter Marksheet
- Bonafide Certificate
- Fee Receipt from institution
- Exam Passing Marksheet
How to apply online :-
- Open the official web portal pmsonline.bih.nic.in.
- Apply for Academic Year 2022–23 only.
- Once you get the click of scholarship on the web portal. A drop down menu,
- SC & ST Students click here to apply Post Matric Scholarship / BC & EBC Students click here to apply Post Matric Scholarship,
- An application form will come on the screen.
- Start filling it and upload the documents.
- Submit it before the end date.
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship Apply Link SC & ST||Click Here|
|Login Link||Click Here|
|Guidelines for Students||Click Here|
|Students Registration Formats||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|