AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2023 :- Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) is conducting an Online Screening Test (OST) for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT) from 30 Sep to 01 Oct 2023. Interested teachers can appear for the exam and for that they have to apply online and submit their application on or before 10 September 2023. AWES Teacher Application link is available on the official website awesindia.com. Applicants can check more details on AWES APS OST 2023 like important dates, application process, selection process and others in the article below.
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Organization Name||Army Public School|
|Name of the Posts||PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher|
|Number of Vacancy||Various Post|
|Job Location||All India|
Application Fee :-
- Application form to all the candidates Rs. 385/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debti Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode
Age Limit as on 01/04/2024
|Age Limit Years||Experience Required|
|Below 40||Fresh candidates (No Teaching Experience)|
|Below 45||05 years|
|Below 50||07 years|
|Below 57||09 years|
Important Dates :
|Apply Last Date||10.09.2023|
|Exam Date||30 Sept & 01 Oct 2023|
|AWES Result 2023||23.10.2023|
Recruitment Details :-
Education Qualification :-
Note: CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/TET conducted by the Centre/ state government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/ TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be Adhoc in nature till attainment of qualification
Selection Process :-
Online Screening Test (OST)
- Regular candidate: Within two years of being appointed with a minimum overall raw score of 50% (100 marks).
- Fixed Term candidate: Within one year of being appointed with a minimum overall raw score of 40% (80 marks).
Exam Center :
How to Apply Online AWES TGT, PGT & PRT vacany 2023 :-
- Candidates must read the notification of AWES APS Vacancy 2023 before applying online.
- Click on the link given below to apply online.
- While applying, keep the necessary documents like a mark sheet, identity card, address details, photo, signature, ID proof, an Aadhaar card, etc. with you.
- Before applying, take a preview and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of the final submitted online application.
Important Link :-
Click on the link given below to apply online.