Assam NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 :- Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam has started online applications for 699 posts of Community Health Officer. Online application starts on 13 July 2023. The online application will run till 31 July 2023. Eligible candidates will complete their application by clicking on the link below after checking the notification. The registration of the form is being done through the website of NHM Assam. All of you will get complete information related to NHM CHO Assam Recruitment 2023 in the Hindi article below on this page.
Assam NHM CHO Vacancy Notification 2023 :-
Assam NHM CHO Recruitment Notification 2023:-
Assam National Health Mission NHM Community Health Officers CHO Vacancy, We have informed them that Utter Pradesh National Health Mission (Assam NHM) official notification regarding Assam NHM CHO Vacancy 2023 So they are ready to fill UP Community Health Officer ( CHO ) Recruitment 2023 Online Form. As per latest
Age Limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Community Health Officer ( CHO )||Maximum – 35|
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health/ B.Sc. (Community Health) are eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/ University
recognized by Indian Nursing Council / Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses
Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing
College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the Integrated Certificate
Course in Community Health as per given format (Please refer Appendix I)
Selection Process :-
- Offline Examination
Recruitment Salary :-
Following documents will have to be uploaded with the Application Form
- Final year marksheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing/B.Sc. Community Health)
- Provisional/ Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council / DME, Assam
- Age proof certificate.
- Candidates applying under reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste certificate issued by competent authority.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix I)
NHM Assam CHO Online Application Process :-
- Visit the official website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in/
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Hare|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
Visit the official website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in/
There are a total of 699 vacancies available for the NHM Assam CHO Recruitment.