Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2023 :- On behalf of the Army Headquarters Southern Command, recruitment has been issued for candidates from all over India through offline, who want to apply from any candidate. All those candidates will start applying from 7th April 2023. All the important information related to this recruitment has been updated. You check one by one. For more details you can check the official. Keep checking this page to get all the news related to every recruitment first.
Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Various State|
|No of Posts||53 Post|
|Who Can Apply||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Apply Last Date||07.05.2023|
HQ Southern Command Military Hospital Vacancies:- Civilian Group C
|Civilian Switch Board Operator Grade-II||15||11||05||09||08||05||53 Posts|
Important Date :-
|Apply Offline Form||08.04.2023|
Education Qualification :-
- Matric or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Proficiency in handling Private Branch Exchange (PBX) board.
Age Limit :-
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Age limit as on application last date
Application Fee :-
Selection Process :-
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Salary Details :-
- Rs 21,700/- + allowances (Level-3, Cell-1) as per new pay matrix of 7th CPC.
Document Required :-
- Education Qualification
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Two self-address envelopes affixed with Rs. 5/- postal stamp
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
Address :- The Officer-in-Charge, Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra), PIN-411001‟.
Important Link :-
|Notification & Form Download||Download|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Join Now|
Matric or equivalent from recognized Board.
Rs 21,700/- + allowances (Level-3, Cell-1) as per new pay matrix of 7th CPC.
Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years.